Top 10 Ways to Know You Are Worthy
By Melissa Taylor
10. You are worthy of redemption. God is your redeemer and will redeem time for you. No matter what you’ve been through, He gives you a new day. Thank Him for today. You are here because He ordained this day in your life. That is His choice.
9. You are worth fighting for. God, Your Creator, is on your team, on your side. Deuteronomy 20:4, “For the Lord your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.” (NIV)
8. You were worth creating. God doesn’t make mistakes. He didn’t have to make you. You didn’t appear on earth by accident. God never said, “Oops! Didn’t mean to make that one!” No way baby!!! He loves you and believes in you!
7. You are worthy of forgiveness. The Lord God forgives you!!! No Matter What!!! How cool is that. There are people that may never forgive you. Don’t fret about that. The One Who matters most, He forgives you. (Psalm 86:5)
6. You are the worthy recipient of God’s gifts. You have been given gifts of appreciation, and you are trusted to use them well. 1 Peter 4:10,“Each of you has been blessed with one of God’s many wonderful gifts to be used in the service of others. So use your gift well.” (CEV)
5. You are worth keeping around. You are a survivor. Are you reading this right now? Then God ain’t finished with you yet!
4. You are worthy of protection. God loves to prove His strength when the odds are the greatest and hope is the smallest. (Psalm 32:7)
3. You are worthy of unconditional love. (Ephesians 3:19, Psalm 130:7)
2. You are worth dying for. (John 3:16)
1. You are worthy of royalty. Your Father is the King of everything.
John 1:12-13, “Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.” (NIV)