Mar 24

Coming Soon: It’s No Secret

Are you ready?  It’s about time to begin our next Online Bible Study!  I can’t wait!

For those of you concerned you won’t have your book in time, go to this link and read the full introduction and all of chapter 1 with study questions onlinehttp://www.scribd.com/doc/34992268/It-s-No-Secret-By-Rachel-Olsen-Chapter-One

For those interested in the digital version of It’s No Secret, it’s available as an e-book on Amazon – just click on the “Kindle version” on the book’s page.  That’ll let you can download it to your Amazon Kindle reader. Or, if you don’t have a Kindle reader you can download – for free – “Amazon for PC” from the site. That allows you to download their ebooks to your computer.  Then you can buy the It’s No Secret ebook and get it on your computer.  It’s super easy to do. I am not aware of it being available as an ebook for the Nook or other e-readers.

Now, a message from me to you:

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Make sure to come back on Sunday when we officially kick off our new study!

Comments

1. Jennifer says:

I’m not sure I signed up. is there any way you could check to see if I have signed up for INS. I think i would have used this email address or goodwijl@hotmail.com.
    Thanks, Jennifer

2. It’s snowing here; jealous of your weather! Looking forward to next week!

Praying for you as you celebrate your mom!

Love, Het

3. Linda Leighton says:

Melissa, I am SO JEALOUS of your warm weather (I know we’re not supposed to be, but whatever)! It was so cold here in WI today (32 degrees), and it was snowing yesterday! You look so comfy on your patio. Thankfully, I’ll be heading to Florida next week for vacation, but, don’t worry, I’ll take my INS book with me! ; ) Thank you for caring so much for your Jesus Girl Friends! Praying for you tomorrow, my friend. God will be your comfort.

Love you,

Linda

4. Melissa, my thoughts and prayers will be with you tomorrow. I lost my sweet Mama in 2002 so I know what you are feeling.

I’m really excited about this study. I called the office today to sign up for the conference calls and learned that you were out today. I’ll try to call tomorrow; I really feel God working in my life and ya know what? I feel ‘something big’ coming — I dont’ know what, when, where or how, but I feel it!!! I guess He will reveal it to me when He is ready. Oh how I love Jesus!!!!

Have an awesome weekend and I’ll see you Sunday! woo hoo, girlfriend!

5. i just wanted to say thank you for this bible study. i read the first chapter and have so much to think about. jesus bless you.

6. Melissa~ Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful weather and your bubbly attitude with us! I am in Michigan with low temps and no sunshine yet today. I am so looking forward to another online bible study and your vlogs. I know that God is going to do amazing things through the study and can’t wait. Again Thank you!!

7. Melissa,
    We’ve had nice weather, but it has turned cold again, so I’m wishing I was with you in that warm weather! Planning on traveling to the Outer Banks for the first time this summer… have always drove through North Carolina but never visited. I’m so excited about this study getting started. I love your videos and your honesty in encouraging us. Praying for you and your family as you find comfort in those apple turnovers and your memories!
    Lauren

8. Looking forward to starting the study. My heart goes out to you missing your Mom. My Mom went home to Jesus 5yrs ago this January and yes I still miss her.
    Enjoy your Turn-Overs I love them too.
    See ya Sunday.

9. I”ve really studying with you and the ladies! I’m so looking forward to reading and studying “INS”.

I am hoping I can get back to hitting my “plans” hard. I’ve kinda slacked but have still been losing weight. I weighed in this morning and am down 9 lbs. Another.4 lbs and it would have been 10!!

Can’t wait to start the new study on Sunday.

See you then.

Colletta

10. Colletta, good for you on the weight you have already lost. No negative thoughts you will get rid of those 4 lbs. think positive. you have the powwwwaaaah (right). I too cant wait til Sunday ,I am like the woman who said “they dont have to be real gems it just has to be real sparkly. I have a ring that I wear and on sunny days love to move the ring to where you can see it shine. Ok I dont know why I shared that except to identify with the woman in the intro .. See ya Sunday.

11. LOL Melissa when the wind hit your camera the first time I jumped. I thought God was showing up at my desk!! Then I realized it was just the video. LOL
    Thanks for the sweet Vlog, see you Sunday!

12. Jean McCormick says:

Never done this before but I’m so excited. I can’t wait til Sunday. Thanks for sharing with you. Jean

13. I am excited to get started on another study! MTC was great. Thanks for all you do and share. Praying for you as you celebrate your mama. Sounds like a perfect plan!

14. Thanks for all the work you are doing to lead us in this Bible study. I loved MTC and can’t wait for Sunday and the start of INS. My prayers are with you as you celebrate your mother’s life. Have a blessed weekend!

15. I put it on my Kindle, love my Kindle, take it all over with me, and it is easy to read, I have several books on their from P31 authors now. Nice to have, can read outside and love how easy it is to use! Just a thought for those who might want to know! YIPPEEE to start another study with you!
    Mary B. in Virginia!

16. Sylvia T - Houston, TX says:

I am very excited! I just downloaded Kindle for PC and purchased my book for the Bible Study! This is my first Bible Study and as much as I am nervous, I am more excited to be a part of this Bible Study. Something has drawn me to this one for some reason and I am not about to question God or the drawing of me to you and your work. Thank you!

I am hoping to find the Kindle for the Droid phone and maybe carry it with me everywhere.

Praying you celebrated your Mom’s life in the best way she could ever want you to and from the dessert, sounds like you did. :)

Sylvia – Houston, TX

17. I am so thankful God lead me to your bible study. I have been having trouble myself lately and had went back through my P31 devotionals looking for help. Yours caught my attention and I decided to sign up. I have read half the first chapter and it is helping me so much. I am so excited to be a part of this study. I think I had drifted away from the Lord and this was his way of calling me back. It is so hard to keep focus every day, and I am so thankful for helping to bring me back where I need to be. May God bless and keep you and I look forward to Sunday!

Carrie

18. SO ready to start. :)

19. I love the relationship you had with your Mama Melissa,and my heart breaks because I did not have that kind of relationship with mine. You will be in my thoughts. I got the book from Amazon in book form thinking it would ask if I wanted hard cover or kindle, but this is good cuz I can take it with me.
    ( I’m still new at Kindle ordering but will work to get “Hidden Joy”- the May study -I think- in Kindle its sometimes easier to read). I cant wait til Sunday… And my weather is cold and cloudy.

20. So excited! Never done an online Bible Study before where we all get to comment and share our lives with others. Thank you for taking the time to prepare and lead. Praying for you and all who attend.

21. Teresa C. says:

LUV IT! <3

22. Melissa,

I am so excited to start this book and the Bible study. This will be my first online Bible study and I am so happy to be doing it. I am thinking of and praying for you this weekend–I lost my mom in 2004. I miss her, but she is no longer in pain and I can’t wait until I see her again! What a wonderful feeling it is to know that we will one day see our Savior and our loved ones. Have a blessed day!

Kara

23. Howdy dooo Melissa and BS galpals!! Its soo great to see your beautiful sonshiney face Melissa! I Showed Up to see Him Show Off to show us all…GRACE .
    Much Love & prayers to you Melissa also with remembering your sweet momma…may our Lord and Healer be near to your heart during this time of memorys. My late hubby’s angeldate is coming up next month.. I cant believe its been 8 yrs since he died {suicide} and I’ll always remember our years together. I miss him very much as I know you miss your mom too.
    We remember Them…..Isaiah 61;1-3
    Beauty for Ashes.
    Looking forward to studying with ya’ll!

24. Monica D says:

Hi
    This is my first online bible study and I’m excited to be joining with you and all those doing the INS Bible study.
    What a wonderful way to praise God, encourage one another and learn more about our creator.
    Blessings