Awesome week 1 ladies!!!! I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED y’all introducing yourselves and sharing your stories of confidence…or lack of confidence as the case may be. That’s why we are here thought, right?
Week 2 is going to be just as good, if not better. This week, we have our 1st conference call with the amazing and fabulous Sheri Rose Shepherd, who happens to have written books that 100% changed the way I viewed the Lord. Seriously, her book, His Princess: Love Letters From Your King, took my faith from religion to relationship. It’s where I learned to be personal with God and that’s the way He wants it. I learned He understands and gets me and His Word has an answer for any problem, fear, or insecurity I might have. Whether you are on the calls or not, please take a moment to check out Sheri Rose’s website. You also will want to sign up for her daily Love Letter. I get them and they are awesome! The call with Sheri Rose will be this Thursday, September 29th at 12:00 pm EST. Due to the massive amount of people signed up for the calls, our team is in the process of switching to a different conference call company and format, so be patient please. You will have the call in information before the actual call. If you would like to sign up and purchase the conference call series, you can do so here. You can find more information on the series in the Online Bible Studies Info section of my blog.
Frequently Asked Questions this week:
1. How do I get on Melissa’s blog? My blog can be found at http://melissataylor.org/ . I post there a few times a week about our A Confident Heart Bible study. I will not email every time I post, but you can sign up to receive automatic updates via email or reader in the right sidebar just above the P31 logo. This is the best way to make sure you don’t miss a thing. Or, make sure you check the blog often.
2. How do I leave a comment on Melissa’s blog? At the bottom of each blog post you will see a number and the word “comments.” Click “comments” and it will take you to the comments. Please leave comments! I love reading them and getting to know you!
3. Do I have to be on Facebook to be a part of the Bible study? I won’t lie, our Facebook community is strong and active. But Facebook is just an option if you like it. I love Facebook, but it is not necessary to do this Bible study. Everything you need for the study is on this blog and in your Confident Heart book.
4. Can I use the information on Melissa’s blog to lead my own Bible study? Sure. I would be honored for groups to use my blog to supplement their study of A Confident Heart. Even better, start a Proverbs 31 Gather & Grow group. Proverbs 31 is looking for leaders and we’ll even help you get started, train you, and give ongoing support! If you are interested in starting a Face to Face orOnline Bible study group, email me at Melissa@MelissaTaylor.org.
5. How can I listen to the Conference Calls? How do I sign up? Who are the other guests? What are the messages on each call? What is our Bible study schedule? All of these questions are answered here: http://melissataylor.org/and-more/ .
6. Do I have to be online, on the blog at a certain time each day/week to do this study? No. This study is designed with flexibility and convenience in mind. You can log on any time to visit the blog. The week’s assignments will be up each Sunday and will remain up. You can always find them here.
7. Where do I send my questions? Send any question about this Bible study to MelissaTaylorQuestions@gmail.com . Our online Bible studies admin assistant, Angie, will answer you in a timely efficient manner because she absolutely rocks!
Meet Our Team: Better than I dreamed or imagined…
Since January of this year, 15,000 women have signed up to participate in my Online Bible Studies. This number literally takes my breath away. I never dreamed or imagined it would be this big. I prayed for 100 women to sign up for Made to Crave….we passed that in one hour! I quickly realized I couldn’t do this alone and began praying for a team that shared my passion for study and relationships. The Lord again provided better than I ever dreamed or imagined.
Melissa Taylor– Online Bible Studies Leader
Stephanie Clayton, online advisor/encouragement/blogger and support, creative curriculum, conference calls, and instruction, leadership team
Angie Combs, admin asst, email and online correspondence
Heather Bleier, online encourager, prayer group advisor, prayer group consultation, curriculum leadership team
Christi Wilson, online encourager, prayer group advisor, leadership team
Lisa Kramp, online encourager, feedback, leadership team
Breinny Mosella, advisor to online groups, feedback, leadership team
Laura Rath, advisor to online groups, leader of online group, feedback, leadership team
Danielle Boyd, data entry in office
Please join me in thanking God for these ladies and praying for them. This study and all the many aspects of it would not possible without them. I <3 this team!
Word of the Week
Verse of the Week
God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him (her). 1 John 4:16
1 John 4:16 is our memory verse for the week, but I really want you to read the verses that follow. Good stuff here sistas <3
Week 2 Suggested Assignments
Sunday- Prepare for your week. I’m giving away Sheri Rose Shepherd prizes all week long, so make sure you check this blog and the Facebook page and Twitter often! You never know when I’ll be giving something away
Monday- Read Chapter 2. Visit Melissa’s blog, http://melissataylor.org/
Tuesday- Write the memory verse on index cards and post them around. Journal your thoughts about 1 John 4:16. What does love mean to you? Visit Melissa’s blog, http://melissataylor.org/ .
Wednesday- Complete the Reflection and Discussion Questions #1-4 on p. 45-46. Visit Melissa’s blog, http://melissataylor.org/ .
Thursday- Complete the Reflection and Discussion Questions #5-7 on p. 46. Visit Melissa’s blog, http://melissataylor.org/ .
Thursday- Conference Call #1 at 12:00 pm EST. Guest: Sheri Rose Shepherd Message: Love That Lasts
Friday- If you need to catch up, today is your day. Otherwise, review Chapter 2 and share your thoughts on my blog or the FB page. Visit my blog, http://melissataylor.org/ hopefully for a special vlog. (so sorry, last week I never could get it to post!)
Saturday- Have fun! It’s Gameday around here! Who are you pulling for? Go Gamecocks!
Have a great week ladies! I <3 You!