Feb 20

Surprise! It’s Catch Up Week

This is a rare occasion, but due to circumstances out of my control, we will not have Week 6 of Bible study this week.  We are calling this “Catch Up” week.  I’m sure some of you are jumping up and down celebrating!  I’ve heard from many who are behind, so hopefully this will be a good thing for you.

I am sick. Fever. Chills. Sweats. I just woke up after sleeping for 16 straight hours, so I’m staying in bed.  I want to finish strong and I’m not feeling so strong.

Those of you signed up for conference calls this week, keep checking your emails. Right now they are still on, but that could change depending on how I’m feeling.

Stay well and take care of yourselves!

Oh, and don’t forget about the live webcast, “How Big is Your But” tonight!  I was supposed to be interviewed live, but doesn’t look like that was meant to be    :( .   You can watch the live webcast at 8 pm EST on Lysa’s Blog.  It’s going to be great!

Thank you so much for understanding. We will pick up with Week 6 next Sunday. Keep checking my blog this week, MelissaTaylor.org for new messages and updates. Also visit the Online Bible Studies Info Page for the latest on our next Online Study, An Untroubled Heart, beginning March 18th. You can sign up in the right sidebar of my blog.

Hope all of you are doing better than me!  Love and Healthy Blessings,

Comments

1. I’m praying for you to have a full recover…. but I was trying to play catch up… some how life seemed to be trying to get in the way…. Get well soon!

2. Praying for you Melissa.
    And this break is a good oportunity for me to catch up and finish strong too.
    Blessings!

3. Hope you feel better soon! I got behind in my reading too…long week/weekend.

4. So very sorry that you’re sick! I am behind and will take advantage of this opportunity to get caught up. Continued prayers for your speedy recovery! 😀

5. Patti Bliss says:

Hope you fell better soon. Sounds like an ugly bug got you. I will use this time to backtrack and reveiw previous chapters.

6. Feel better Melissa!!!

7. you are so good to do these Bible studies that reach around the world touching & chaning lives, inspiring, uplifting & encouraging, God’s blessings & annointing for a speedy recovery
    Blesings,
    Helen

8. Feel better, this happens to all of us, God has a plan to slow you down a bit and get you some needed rest and you know what???? Many of us need that same plan this week. Feel better, healing prayers for you and all of us who are also fighting off winter viral flu fun!
    PS Soup is really good and it helps your sinuses too! :)

9. I pray for you to have a full recovery very soon, Melissa. You have been going very fast these past few months so it is good to rest. And, yes, it will be good for me to catch up on my MTC reading! Feel better!

10. Sorry you’re sick, but thank you for the catch-up week, I’m also behind and this will help! Hope you recover soon, God Bless!

11. Cindy Francis says:

Feel better. Will keep you in my prayers.

12. Linda Schuhmacher says:

Melissa,
    You have been amazing…giving of your time to all of us in the MTC study. Now it is time to take care of you!!! Sending prayers for quick recovery. Hugs, Linda :)

13. Debbie McNeely says:

Praying you will feel better very soon…..I just got your book, so I am able to read it and be ready too…..Blessings <3

14. Hope you feel better soon!!! This catch up week is a blessing since I got behind last week.

15. Feel better. I’m glad for the catch-up week as well. I will use this as an opportunity to review the great info I rushed through in the last two weeks. Take care!!

16. KAY PARRISH says:

I AM SO SORRY YOU ARE FEELING SICK. I HAVE HAD IT FOR WEEK BUT NOT AS BAD AS YOURS. YOU WILL BE MISSED ON WEBCAST. I AM PLAYING CATCH UP BUT LOVING EVERYWORD OF THE BIBLESTUDY.

FATHER GOD I PRAY IN JESUS NAME THAT ALL OF US THAT ARE SICK RIGHT NOW THAT WE WILL BE HEALED IN THE NAME OF JESUS. BY JESUS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED. AMEN AND AMEN

17. It is good for us to catch up but you are sick, not good. I pray for a full recovery soon. Take care and get lots of rest and drink lots of liquids.

Blessings!

18. I am EMPOWERED because I have the DETEMINATION to crave God and become who God called me to be. I have PEACE because I know the TRUTH and only focus on what is BENEFICIAL! I’ve got the POWAH!!!

19. Lacy Basinger says:

I’m so sorry you are sick, Melissa!!

20. Lynda Tesney says:

Melissa, I am sorry to hear you are sick, I had a touch of a chest cold last week so I understand. I need some advise so when you feel up to it can yu please help me. I am addressing our bible study committee Wednesday night about Made To Crave, i want to facilitate the study at our church, I have the action plan video, do I need to suggest the bible study video and workbook, should we do that an maybe do the action plan another time , I just don’t know what would work best. Can you please advise? Thank You

21. I am praying that you feel better soon. take this time to rest rest rest though! God bless you for all that you do :)

22. Hope you get to feeling better soon! Romans 8:28, even though there might not be a lot of “good” in being sick now. Praying for you.

23. This is exciting, not because you are sick or because I’m behind, but because I have just gone through a very difficult week and part of that was because I know that God has been challenging me to look at some things in the last few chapters. I had to leave some reflection questions blank because I had no idea how to answer them….or was too scared to write down what I know God was placing on my heart.

I pray you feel better soon Melissa. Now on to some exercising and praying, than to the webcast tonight!

24. Ellie Malek says:

Hope you are feeling better soon! And I really needed a catch up week…I’m behind!

25. Hope you get better soon!! *Yay for the catch up week, though* : )

26. Sorry you are sick melissa have some nice long baths, l am happy that we are together one extra week. God was in the driving seat with this one.
    lt will be nice to refresh the last few chapters and l am sure l will discover something l had not seen before.
    cheers
    brennie

27. I am glad for the extra time. Work, school and being in a community theatre production have made it hard to keep up with the readings, so I am a couple of chapters behind. I am not glad, however, to hear that you’re not feeling well. Being sick is no fun at all, and I hope and pray you get better soon.

28. I also am sorry you aren’t feeling well. Hope you get back on your feet soon! But I am also behind and will use this week to catch up as well. Get better dear sister!

29. Melissa, I sure hope you get to feeling better soon. Although after my 10 day vacation I really do need a catch up week…..for some reason, I wasn’t able to read much of the MTC book.

30. Hope you feel better soon! Take care!

31. Watched the webcast and am grateful for a “catch up” week. Sorry you did not feel well on Monday! Hope and pray you are better on this Thursday!