Mar 20

Let’s Chat By Phone…Tonight!

I am so excited about what is going on in Online Bible Studies tonight! It’s going to be a great time that we can connect via phone and it’s free!  (long distance charges may apply depending on your phone company, but there is no cost for the call…read on.)

During each online study, we offer a conference call series, that features amazing guests, a powerful message designed for instant life application and change, prayer, and a time for Q & A. Each call deals with topics covered in our current online study. There are usually 4 calls per study. There is the option to be on the call live or listen later to the recording. The cost for this series is $14.00.

Well tonight, March 20th, for the first time, we are offering a free live call!

I will deliver a message on fear and the upcoming study An Untroubled Heart. Writer and Online Leader, Stephanie Clayton will be joining me on this call and we will be discussing how we were able to let go of some real paralyzing fears and live life again. You don’t want to miss this call.

When: Tuesday, March 20th at 8 pm EST
Conference dial-in number: (530) 881-1400
Participant access code: 599269
There is a 1000 caller capacity, so call on time or you may miss out!

If you’ve ever wondered what the conference calls and online studies were like, this is your chance to find out. Or if you just want benefit from a great message that has potential for growth and change, this is your chance. The call will be fun, informative, and hopefully you will find it inspirational and helpful in your life today.

I look forward chatting with you tonight. Remember it begins at 8 pm EST and we only have space for the first 1000 callers.

Big Blessings Y’all!

***Our winner of the book give away from yesterday is Cynthia Keebler! Congrats!

If you’d like to Facebook this information to your FB friends, here’s a ready made post for you:

Free Conference Call TONIGHT! Proverbs 31 Speaker, Writer, and Online Bible Studies Leader~ Melissa Ross Taylor will deliver a message on fear and the upcoming study An Untroubled Heart. Writer and Online Leader, Stephanie Clayton will be joining Melissa on this call and they will be discussing how they were able to let go of some real paralyzing fears and live life again. You don’t want to miss this call. When: Tuesday, March 20th at 8 pm EST
Conference dial-in number: (530) 881-1400
Participant access code: 599269
There is a 1000 caller capacity, so call on time or you may miss out!

Ready-made Tweet for Twitter:

Free Conf Call w/ P31’s @MelissaRTaylor on fear, grief & #AnUntroubledHeart.Tonite at 8 pm EST, (530) 881-1400, code: 599269 Join us live!

I really feel like this call is going to reach many broken, hurting, and fearful women all over the world and Micca Campbell’s message in An Untroubled Heart could help them. So, let’s spread the word so God and faith can replace our fear and help us move forward. Thanks!

Comments

1. Leigh Ellen says:

Thank you for making this call avaliable! Super looking forward to it! :)

2. heather jc says:

I am hoping this will help me. Although so many today battle fears, just as in the bible, it seems nobody can relate to mine & I feel as though nothing will help. I have gone to counseling, taken meds, prayed, stood on scripture, read books. I don’t know why I have no faith to step out & try.

3. Thank you for sharing your story. Although I was reliving the loss of my mom – who went to her heavenly home January 28th, 2012, sharing your journey helped me to look forward to a peace that I will one day find as I transition from grief to joy as I remember my mom and look forward to seeing her again one day.

I look forward to read my mothers testimony one day that she wrote back in 2005 but never had the chance to share. It is an incredible one that will one day help many women overcome depression and despair.

Thank you again and may the Lord continue to bless you as you continue to share your journey. I can’t wait for the study to begin.

God bless you!!!
    Dorothy

4. Michelle says:

I caught the end of the conference call and it was amazing. I am so super excited about this study even though it is going to be tough because I am not ready to open doors that I shut but I know I need to let go of the fear that has had a hold on my life.

5. Thank you for the free conference call and sharing your story. I, too, have started
    online studies before and have not stay committed. I let life get in the way. But, I am looking forward to this study and I am committing myself to be a regular participant. I understand what you mean when you say that people tell you to get over it, or snap out of it. We each handle grief/fear differently. What works for me may not word for you. But one thing is for sure, we serve a BIG God who walks each step with us!

6. Melissa and Stephanie thank you so very much for sharing your stories. I lost my only brother 4 years ago he was 22 (I have 2 wonderful sisters still :). I was the strength for my family in this terrible time and I think I was able to be the strong bc of my faith however I hold on to some very hard feelings towards some people from during that time and hope to let go of that soon. It was very very hard to see my mother go through this extremely hard time.I felt like I didn’t have MY mom anymore bc the deep depression took over her but I am glad to say through much prayer she is back even though she has rough days which is expected:) Thanks again ladies!

7. Is the free conference call going to be posted on your blog, because I was not able to be on the call last night:( I was really looking forward to hearing it! Can’t wait to get into the study!

8. Melissa,
    Thank you so much for sharing your story last night. My heart and prayers are with you. I know it is difficult at times. One day you will get to hear your mom’s voice again in Heaven and feel her hugs with Jesus. I also was touched by Stephanie’s story and testimony. Looking forward to reading Micca’s book and doing this study online. I am a first timer for the online bible study. So excited!

God Bless!

9. Thank you for recording the call and making it a play back. I just listened to it. I lost my dad about 18 months ago. You sound just like me as I process things every day! Thank you for letting me know that I am not alone! I am looking forward to this next study too. Thank you Stephanie for her honest story as well. You are very brave women to share with the world in this way and I am grateful!

10. Holly McCabe says:

Melissa…. I just wanted to thank you for sharing you story about your mom & her death. My dad died very unexpectedly Feb 11, 2010 a month after he turned 60. Like you said of your mom, way too young! :) God has been so faithful & I can’t imagine what people do when they don’t have Christs strength,love, peace, and hope to hold onto. I pray that each day hurts a little less & the memories become sweet for you & not painful or bittersweet. Lots of things to me are still very bittersweet. I cherish the memories, the sounds, the pictures, and yet they still hurt….I truly think that times makes days easier, but you never really “get over” the loss of a person you loved greatly.
    Thanks again for your message….it’s so nice to hear someone who “gets in”, who understands what it feels like….since my dad was so young, no of my friends have lost a parent yet. Nobody truly gets that part of me…so I so appreciate that you do.

Blessings to you & your family

11. MariaInne says:

Hi, I am trying to find the recording for the free conference call from March 20th. I was not able to listen in that night but you had indicated it would be available for listening later. I can’ find it, can you direct me to where it is please.

thanks, looking forward to the new bible study. this will be my first online study.

12. I just had the opportunity to listen to the recorded conference call. Thank you so much for sharing your story of the loss of your Mother Melissa. I just lost my Dad to cancer a month ago. It is so good to hear of someone who went through the same thing. When you spoke of the anticipation of your Mom taking her last breath and then the emotions when it happened…I know exactally what you meant. This grieving process is new and difficult and I am hoping that this study will help me during this very difficult time in my life. I found this website while I was caring for my Dad and I don’t think it was accidental as I believe everything happens for a reason and a purpose.

Looking foward to the study!

13. After reading the intro and Chapter 1 of the Bible Study, the loss of her husband really hit home. I can’t imagine the grief and pain she must have felt, and not sure I would be able to handle it with such courage as she did. Losing my parents was very difficult for me and answering question 1 in chapter one, brought back a lot of painful memories and I feel as though my grieving is not yet over. It was very difficult to answer the question without the tears streaming down my face. Because of all the arrangements and the to do list at the time of their loss and hearing from others, that I had to be strong and move on because they were in a better place; I pulled myself together and put my grieving on the back burner, only to have it now resurface. Maybe this Bible Study is exactly what I need. I believe things happen for a reason and I believe they happen in God’s timing and He knows best when we can face and handle things and through this Bible study and with His love and help I can face my fears and move forward. I have got to learn to let go and let God, and although I continue to tell myself this and I continue to try and do just this, I continue to take it back and try to handle it on my own….Fear has always seemed to have more precedence in my life than it should and it is time I with the help of this Bible study and God that I face and tackle my fears once and for all….God Bless all of you who are on this journey with me, as I believe we can be of help to one another and grow closer to God on this journey…Love to all…

14. I came to the Lord five years ago at the age of 49!! My whole family are all born again and have received Jesus into our hearts. It was through a horrific trial and tribulation in my life that brought me to our Lord and Savior and I have never been sorry. Only when I received our Heavenly Father and Jesus into my heart did I see that He was and is with me all the time thorughout all my trials and tribulations. Through my tough times I can see the blessings. He taught me so much – how to forgive completely, let go, and give EVERYTHING to Him and to rely upon Him completely in every circumstance. As a little girl (age 6 throughout my teen years) I lived in constant fear living with a alcholic and suicidal mom. However, when I came to the Lord He taught me how to forgive my mom and forgive myself. He restored our relationship and she went to be with the Lord in November. Yes praise the Lord both my parents were saved in 1982. I miss my mom so much – I am so thankful that our relationship was completely restored and complete forgiveness took place. My heart is forever changed. I am looking foward to this Bible Study and growing closer to the Lord with all of you. Do I still have fears you betcha I do, but I know that our Heavenly Father will not leave me nor forsake me ever and He loves me and cares about me, and this gives me great comfort, peace, and strength to get through all things. In His Precious and Glorious Name, Your sister in Christ.

15. dorothy f. says:

scared but stepping forward! little steps!

16. Greetings Melissa, for the study of “an untroubled heart,” I find myself reading the chapters over and over again. Tonight, I re-read chapter 2. I found myself highlighting a great deal. The word “worrywart” really stuck out for me tonight. I can remember being called that as a child and now as an adult. God has been leading and teaching me to not be so anxious and trust fully in Him through the loss of my job and great financial hardship following. Like Micca noted, my anxiety has lessened but not gone. Micca gave the acronym of FEAR – False Evidence Appearing Real. I thought, Wow, can I relate! It can be easy to believe the evidence provided by the majority when I don’t have God’s word hidden in my heart. I have even heard that living a Godly life is only because a person can’t live in the ‘real’ world. Too afraid to reach out and do something risky like drinking to intoxication, having ‘sport sex,’ or gambling, etc…. Hmmm, that type of thinking is false evidence appearing real and has caused some real anxiety for me in the past. Definitely not peace! I think that having the peace from God is a good way to just ‘evidence’ presented to us. Anyway, these are a few of my thoughts on this weeks study.