Happy Tuesday Y’all! Hope you are having a great week!
Thanks to those of you who have been commenting on my blog! It’s great to meet you and get to know you. Wow, isn’t it nice to know we aren’t alone in the need to get organized? It is for me!
Today’s post is full of important announcements. Please read this carefully. I want to make sure everyone is on the same page as we proceed in this study.
1. I know everyone doesn’t have their book yet and I’m sorry about that. I don’t have anything to do with the books and how fast the publisher can get them to the stores. We do our best to make sure the publisher knows when we do an online Bible study here, because books sell out…every time. Proverbs 31 Ministries was supposed to receive a shipment yesterday. It didn’t arrive, so we are hoping it will come today. Other booksellers are in the same boat. Prayer request: Everyone, pray that these books will get into the hands of those who are waiting quickly.
***To read the introduction plus Chapters 1 & 2 online, click here. Once there, click on the picture of the book I Used to Be So Organized.
****In looking ahead, anyone interested in doing the next study, Unglued: Making Wise Choices In The Midst Of Raw Emotions, by Lysa TerKeurst, you may want to pre-order your book. The book will be released in August and our study will begin September 16th. Pre-order now and you will have plenty of time to receive your book AND if you order now, you will receive FREE SHIPPING!
2. Sunday’s blogpost contained Days 1 & 2 Assignments. Monday’s blogpost contained the Memory Verse and Days 3-6 Assignments. In the right column of my blog, you will see a section titled, Online Bible Study Archives. It is right below the Bible study sign up blanks. Any time you want to go back and read or check previous posts about this Bible study or any other study we’ve done here, you can find them in this section. Practice this now, so you will know what to do if the situation arises and you need to access past assignments and posts. Go ahead, try it. Comment in the comment section that you tried it and understand (or don’t understand) and you will be entered to win one of 3 conference call series I’m giving away today. Notice I’m not making a big deal about this because I want to see if people really read all this.
3. We’ve had an overwhelming response to the conference calls! These don’t begin until June 25th, so you have time to still sign up. Information on this optional supplement to our study can be found here.
4. If you have any questions, email our Online Bible Studies Executive Assistant, Angie at MelissaTaylorQuestions@gmail.com .
5. Facebook users can follow Melissa Taylor’s Online Bible Studies on Facebook here.
6. Twitter users can follow Melissa Taylor’s Online Bible Studies on Twitter here. @MTBibleStudies Our hashtag for this study is #Used2BOrganized . If you are not on Twitter, please don’t worry about what all that means.
7. Pinterest users can follow us at http://pinterest.com/melissatayloros/ .
8. Check my blog daily for updates. If you don’t want to do this, you can subscribe to receive updates. It’s in the right column just below my picture.
9. Many asked about the sermon I mentioned yesterday, Don’t Put Jesus First. Well, here ya go: http://www.elevationchurch.org/sermons/dontputjesusfirst
Finally, over the past few days, I’ve told you about our online Facebook groups. These groups would not be possible without the help, guidance, and leadership of some pretty fantastic women. These ladies give of their time so that Facebook users who want a small group to join during the study, can do so. We do this on Facebook because it’s easy to do on Facebook. We don’t mean to exclude non-Facebook users, but FB just makes this simple for us. I’d like to introduce you to the ladies who lead our online groups. As you read their names, please whisper a prayer on their behalf. I know they would treasure your prayers as they seek God in their leadership of their groups.
Ginny Blankenship, Teresa Bolme, Donna Bostick, Tricia Davis, Nicki Edwards, Amanda Gibson, Kim Goldstein, Veronica Herzing, Brittany Jacobson, Kendra Keller, Tracey Kirch, Lisa Kramp, Nancy Miksad, Kelley Murphy, Michelle Neill, Robin Packer, Jacqueline Phiri, Kandace Poindexter, Kristi Seat, Suanja Smith, Michelle Stevens, Hope Varnedoe, Angie Webb, Nichole Wolland
***Later edit: I forgot Lynne Koch from the list above! Lynne has been a faithful participant and leader in my studies for a year now. Love you Lynne! And I also forgot two of our newer leaders, Amy Butterfield & Samele Thorner. I’m sorry girls! You 3 are actually my favorites!
If I forgot anyone else, let me know! (you are seeing first hand how unorganized your leader is! Sorry!)
Thank you ladies. I am so thankful for all you do for our online studies. I love you super way big!
Again, if you have any questions, email our Online Bible Studies Executive Assistant, Angie at MelissaTaylorQuestions@gmail.com .
Have a great day!