Aug 7

It’s a Sweet Heather Day!

These Online Bible Studies have a team of sisters who all work hard to make it all come together.  It’s such a blessing working with so many talented ladies who willingly share their gifts to contribute to making Online Bible Studies so great.  The studies have my name, but that’s just because I started them. That’s where the “I” ends, and I’m so thankful for that.

Did you know that each week, Heather Bleier prays about and selects our Memory Verse?  She also is our social media queen making sure that we have a strong presence on Facebook and Twitter. And if that’s not enough, she has a message for you today and she’s giving away a copy of our next Online Bible Study, Unglued.

Let’s go visit Heather now :)  While you are there, make sure you leave her a comment and let her know how much we appreciate and love all she’s done for us this study!

Have a Sweet Happy Heather Day!

Comments

1. Teresa R says:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones as you say goodbye to this one who has gone to be with Jesus

2. Prayiing for you and Loving you Melissa!!!!! I hope you can feel the love of every lady of every group you represent and give so much to! – We are all praying and pouring the love on!!!!!

3. Catherine Shepard says:

Me too Melissa. Many heartfelt prayers for your family especially you Dad who lost his help mate. Hugs to you, you beautiful Jeusu girl.

4. I pray that you and your family find peace with the passing of your dad’s wife. You are in my prayers.

5. Thinking of you and praying for you today as you deal with this difficult event in your life. HUGS!!!

6. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

7. Sherri G says:

Praying for you and your family today. Hugs,

8. Angel Parnell says:

My Sweet Melissa,

I have thought oh so many times of picking up the phone and calling you just to give you a word of encouragement, but each time became distracted by something else. I am so sorry for my lack of follow through. I love you sweet spirit and I am lifting you and your family up before the Lord today as ya’ll walk through this difficult time. I have no fancy frilly words to say, but it sucks to lose a family member. I pray God’s peace and comfort over you. I love YOU!

9. Cindy Switzer says:

It’s never easy saying goodbye, and I am praying peace over you all today.

10. Melissa, I just wanted to let you know I will be lifting you up this morning In prayer. I want to thank you for this study, when I started this study I thought this would totally be about organizing our house. We did organize the kitchen!! Lol but the more I got into the study , I could see this was also about organizing me! My heart. I am looking forward to Unglued, God’s timing is always perfect and right now I can become unglued easier than I would like to admit. Thank you for your servant’s heart. Niki Willis

11. Melissa,
    I just found your blog and your studies but I have already been blessed by you. Living in a rural area it is hard to find sound teaching. Thank you.
    You are in my heart and prayers today. I am lifting you up that the Peace of God will wrap it’s arms around you and yours and help fill the void left in your life with the very presence of God.
    M. Waters

12. Michelle says:

May God bless you and yours at this time.
    Thank you so much for leading this study.
    I have passed the book on to a friend and look forward to the next study.

13. Jeanie Kelley says:

Just heard of you dad’s wife passing. Will be praying for you as you attend the funeral. Please be comforted with all that is going on. Also Psalms 23 is one of my favorite psalms. It is a prayer of comfort for you and your family.

14. Praying God wraps His mighty arms around you and your family on this difficult day. You are in my thoughts….

15. Melanie Shannon says:

Melissa, I am praying for you and your family during this difficult time. Saying goodbye is never easy and I pray that the peace that only God can provide fills your heart today. I pray that you & your family feel His loving arms tightly around you holding you up & strengthening you today. I love you and thank you for your faithfulness in sharing God’s word with us through these online bible studies.

16. Melissa, I’m praying for a very real sense of comfort for you and your family. I know you will be a blessing to those around you who are hurting, and some will be a blessing to you.

2 Corinthians 1: 3 – 7

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all (ALL!!) comfort, who comforts us in all (ALL!!!) our troubles, so that we can (not may, but can – meaning we are completely capable) comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ. If we are distressed, it is for your comfort and salvation; if we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which produces in you patient endurance of the same sufferings we suffer. And our hope for you is firm, because we know that just as you share in our sufferings, so also you share in our comfort.

• Kristi Seat says:

What a beautiful section of scripture Kristy! Thank you for sharing. I think that many will be will be comforted by God’s loving Word.

17. Stephanie W says:

Praying supernatural comfort for you and your family. In Jesus name, Amen!

18. Hi Melissa. I am praying that everyone sees Jesus in you today.
    Heavenly Father, please be with Melissa right now. Make your presence be very obvious. I pray that your love and light shine soo very brightly through Melissa and her family. I pray for the Holy Spirit to bring great comfort to all who are there. Lord, I pray for wisdom and revelation for Melissa. Father, give Melissa your words of life to speak to all there, and lord, I pray for love, forgiveness and reconciliation. Thank you Lord, that you are walking right beside Melissa. And thank you Lord for Heather and all the leadership team. I pray they will all speak words of love and affirmation to Melissa. In Jesus name.

19. Sharon mi says:

Melissa, you have blessed me beyond measure and I thank God for you!!! I am praying the Lords peace and comfort over you and your family

20. Praying for you and your family! Thanks to you and your team for making the bible studies happen. You are all a blessing.

21. May God’s peace and comfort overflow on you and your family today Melissa.

22. Peace to you and your friends and family as you say good-bye to someone and help console others.

23. May the Lord give you and your family peace during this very difficult time, Melissa. We are all praying for you and your family out in here in the “blogosphere.”

24. Praying for you today sweet Melissa.. May the God of peace comfort your heart, and your family’s heart. We love you.

25. Michelle L says:

Melissa – My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today! May God surround you with His loving arms.

26. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time of grief. May God’s loving arms comfort you and your family.

27. kristen barkdull says:

Praying for you today! Hugs!

28. Dear Melissa, I am praying that you feel the God of all Comfort, you and your sweet family feel HIS loving arms around you today. You are a blessing .. Love you and always praying!

29. Mandy Walker says:

My thoughts an prayers go out to you and family and friends? Been to two funeral last month my father and brother n law! Rough month. The lord give me so much strength during these times that were hard!

30. Melissa, my prayers go out to your whole family. It is so difficult to say goodbye to a loved one in death. The loss is felt for a lifetime. I hope that during this day of sorrow your family will also have moments of joy as you celebrate the life she had and the moments you shared with her. “All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others.” 2Cor. 1:3-4a

31. Melissa, lifting you and your family up and asking the LORD to comfort you all and give you strength. Praying for any of your father’s family and friends who may not know the LORD, that they may see Jesus through you and your family.

32. Thank you so much for all of your encouragement. It has meant so much to me. I pray for peace and healing during this difficult time, for you and your family. God bless.

33. You and your family are in my prayers during this difficult time. You are an awesome lady!

34. Lauren Beach (group 10) says:

Praying for you and your family today. Praying for peace to be amoung you all and strength and God’s comfort. Sending you tons of love and hugs <3

35. Dearest sister, you’ve been on my heart and mind all day. I pray that this would be a sweet time of remembering and an opportunity to connect with family. I love you!
    <3 Heather

36. Kristi Seat says:

Dear Lord,

I raise Melissa and her dear family up to you in prayer right now. Allow her to feel your hand on her today as she walks through the day. These times are never easy and sometimes there is nothing that we can do to take the pain away. You have called us to share the burdens of our sisters in Christ and to support each other. I ask that she feel a force surrounding her-that our combined prayers give her spirit a sense that she is not alone on Earth and that she know beyond a shadow of a doubt that You are with her today and every day. Allow her to grieve as she needs and to surround her with Your earthly angels so that any sadness will not break her down but instead be a reminder of Your love for her even when it doesn’t make sense.

Dear Lord, give each individual in Melissa’s family solace and peace today. Reach into their spirits and give them exactly what they need. Give Melissa strength as she walks through the day. Touch her lips and her spirit and allow her to speak healing words not only to those who surround her today but to herself. Thank You for allowing us to pray for our sweet sister Melissa and may You continue to protect and strengthen Melissa’s family who she dearly loves. In Your perfect and blessed name. Amen.

37. Debbie Williams says:

Prayers and thoughts with you and your family today Melissa and in the days ahead.

38. Lynda Parker says:

Melissa, my thoughts and prayers are with you today! You girls have made such a difference in my life! I am finding so much healing! I am so sad to see this study end, but I know I will be returning to it over and over! I am really excited about “Unglued!” Melissa, thank all of you so much for caring about and helping so many women!

39. Melissa, praying for you and your family. You and the girls have been such a blessing to me (my family too) because you are breathing new words, prayers, encouragement, ideas through God’s words. Thank you and may we all surround you in love during this time! Hugs Sue C

40. Praying for you & your family during this difficult time of loss. Praying for comfort & peace for you all. Don’t forget to take care of yourself during this time. I know as mom’s sometimes we overlook that as we’re trying to take care of everyone else. Be good to yourself!

41. Thinking of you and your family today. May God give you all the strength to walk thru this difficult time. Praying for you!!

42. Thinking of you tonight and sad to know you had such a rough day. I hope your dad is ok. Prayed tonight that the comfort of God rests on you both.

43. I am remembering you and your family in my prayers today and the days to come. Praying for peace and comfort and a refreshing to wash over you all as God holds you close during this time. xo