Aug 8

It’s a Sweet Stephanie Day!

I read recently that “Wise leaders do not try to do it all themselves. Every time you hand off some task or assignment, you’re making an investment in someone else, as well as in yourself.”

Here in these Online Bible Studies, that’s exactly what we try to do.  Lysa TerKeurst, president of Proverbs 31 Ministries, leads this way, and it works very well. Most of the opportunities I’ve had in ministry have come as a result of serving on a ministry team where we are encouraged to use our gifts and share the load. We are so blessed in these online studies to have a team who loves Jesus so much and wants nothing more than to serve Him by serving you.

Stephanie Clayton became my ministry partner a little over a year ago when I asked her to join me in leading Online Bible Studies. It was a win/win situation. She had the new opportunity to use her gifts and talents and we have the privilege of learning from her and getting to know her.

I spend a lot of time on the phone with Stephanie, praying and planning for these studies. We have become close friends and I trust her completely. I know you have come to love her too!

It’s a Sweet Stephanie Day and she has a message for you.  She’s also giving away a copy of our next book in online studies book, Unglued.   Let’s visit her today and while there, make sure to let her know how much she is loved and appreciated in our big group!

Comments

1. nancys1128 says:

Maybe I haven’t had enough coffee yet, but am I I missing the link to Stephanie’s post?

2. Here’s a link to her page y’all:

• nancys1128 says:

Finally realized what happened – I was reading your post in my email, not on your blog directly. Now that I’m here, I see the differnely colored text indicating the hyperlink. Thanks for helping me out with the direct link.

3. coleen (group 18) says:

continuing to pray for you, melissa…that our wonderful heavenly Father would bless&comfort you, and supply your every need according to His riches in Jesus our Lord. <3

4. Kristi Seat says:

We thank you for all you do each day Melissa! Continuing in prayer for you and your family Melissa. Sweet blessings!

5. Rachel B. says:

This has been a wonderful blessing for me, and my home – I’m so sad it’s the last week :’O Looking forward to Unglued. Book already on the way!

• Rachel B. says:

AND thanks so much to all of you ladies for your dedication and love for this ministry :)

6. Linda F. says:

Thanks for the devotion. Every time I read about the book Unglued I get more excited to read it! I am also glad there will be a study online. I am definitely “in” for the drawing for the book & for the study:)

~Blessings~

7. Wnen dealing with someone who has just become “unglued,” I try not to antagonize them. I wait quietly for them to finish their tirade, because I’ve found that trying to step in and calm them down, only escalates the situation.

8. Serena Meyer says:

I need to read this study. I’ve read the unglued e-mails. So helpful. Thank you!

9. My daughter’s name is Stephanie and I saw the heading “It’s a sweet Stephanie Day” it was perfect since it was on her birthday and she is sweet:) I’m also glad I found your blog I forwarded the link to both my daughters. God Bless!