Blog Hop Rocks!
Thanks to everyone who participated in the Unglued Week 1 Blog Hop! It was great to have a day to read so many Unglued messages! I was super impressed. If you missed it or just want to go back to read some really great insight, real life, gut honest, and sharing from your OBS sisters, click here. It is great reading!
Let me just say this…if you don’t have a blog, that is so ok. The purpose of the blog hop isn’t to make you feel like you have to have a blog. It’s truly to give you the opportunity to learn from others besides me! So those of you who are non-bloggers. no worries. Just enjoy reading.
Chapter 2 Refelections
Hopefully you have read Chapters 1 & 2 by now. Here are some questions to reflect on for Chapter 2:
1. What does Lysa say about perspective?
2. Finish this sentence. ”When an emotion is tied to this thought pattern, the memory trace grows ___________________ _______________.
Why is this true?]
3. Why is renewing our thoughts so crucial?
4. Look up Romans 12:2 and 2 Corinthians 10:5 in your Bible. Write them in your journal or notebook. Rewrite both verses in your own words. Then write out how you can apply this in your life.
5. When faced with a situation out of your control, ask yourself, “Whose side am I on?” What is your answer?
6. Are you a freak-out woman?
Hear Me Out
I have a message for you today: how to start your own free blog, my thoughts on our memory verses this week, and hopefully words that will encourage you. If you can’t see the video below, click here.
Please share your thoughts with us in the comment section. Always love to hear from you. Share your Unglued Chapter 2 or Week 1 thoughts with us. How are you doing in the Unglued OBS so far?
Winners of Deborah Smith Pegues books are:
30 Days to Taming Your Emotions, Peggy Dalton- email shivers07@
30 Days to Taming your Tongue, Debbie- email deborahvansky@
Email Angie@proverbs31.org with your address and we will get it in the mail to you! Congrats, you will love these books!
For fun, come back tomorrow for a peek at some video bloopers.
Have a great weekend y’all! I’m looking forward to Week 2 with you!