Dec 24

Merry Christmas!

From our family to you~

Merry Christmas!  Thank you for being a blessing to me. I pray that you experience the love of Jesus like never before this Christmas!

Merry Christmas from the Taylors

“For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.” ~ Luke 2

Peace & Love~

Comments

1. Merry Christmas!!

2. Catherine OBS Group Leader says:

Have a Blessed and Merry Christmas Taylor family.

3. Jennifer N (OBS Group Leader) says:

Have a wonderful blessed Christmas!!

4. Merry Christmas to you and your family Melissa and many blessings for the year to come!

5. Merry Christmas too the Taylor family! And to our whole obs group!! Happy birthday Jesus!!!

6. Merry Christmas! What a blessing OBS had been for me this year. Thank you for your love and caring.

7. Lynn Graham says:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE TAYLOR FAMILY.

8. Kathy Miller says:

Lovely Family! Merry Christmas!

9. Merry Christmas!

10. Stephanie W says:

Merry Christmas, from my family to yours!!

11. Merry CHRISTmas to you and your Family too!!!!!!!

12. Beautiful family picture! Merry Christmas from our home to yours!

13. Nichole Wolland (OBS leader) says:

Beautiful family! Merry Christmas! That has to be a picture from Bass Pro Shops! Love it!

14. Merry Christmas!!! Have a blessed day!

15. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Melissa.

16. Wenonah B. says:

Merry Christmas Melissa!!! I just wanted to share what Dr Charles Stanley wrote about what Christmas is all about– — Christmas is that one moment in time where God in His unconditional love stepped out of heaven onto earth in order that we might one day step out of earth into heaven——-
    I just loved that when I read it

17. Merry Christmas to you also Melissa and to your beautiful family!!

18. Christine Ann says:

Thankyou for the Christmas message and lovely family photo.
    Today is Boxing day here in UK. Traditionally we go for a family walk near or on a local beach, but it is raining again.We have yet to brave it outside.
    After the frenzy of shopping and cooking for christmas it is so good to reflect on the goodnessof God and all that lies ahead in the New Year.
    Looking forward with great anticipation to the New year sessions of Greater.
    Every Blessing

19. Kelley V. (OBS Group Leader) says:

Hi Melissa,

Hope your Christmas was wonderful!!

I am SO GLAD you are planning an OBS on What Happens When Women Say Yes to God. Life changing book and one of my all time-favorites! I may have to buy another copy mine is so worn, lol!

Thanks for all you do for Proverbs 31 and all of us in your OBS!!

Kelley

20. Charolette Ragsdale says:

Great family portrait, Melissa! Hope you and your family had a blessed Christmas day. May you have a prosperous new year in 2013!

21. Karri (obs leader) says:

I pray you & your wonderful family had a very merry Christmas! I wish you all a very prosperous & blessed 2013!!

22. Hope you had a wonderful xmas and happy new years