For many, the Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Conference Call Series that accompanies each study, is their favorite part of the study. And I can see why. These calls are so beneficial for those who participate in them. In fact, many who sign up for the Conference Call Series aren’t even participating in the study. They just have experienced the value and benefits from call participation, so they keep signing up! All are invited to sign up
Each call offers:
- Practical information that you can use and apply to your life now.
- An opportunity to hear from your OBS Leader, Melissa Taylor. On each call I pray over you and give you a message that is prepared just for you. It’s related to what we are studying in the Bible and in the Bible study book.
- Life work. Similar to homework, but this is something for you to take with you and make a part of your life. Your life work will help you grow closer to God and implement more of Him into your life so that you can live with hope and freedom.
- Recording and download options. Each call is recorded so you never have to worry about missing anything! Can’t be on a call live? No problem. You will be sent the recording information so you can listen or download to your computer.
- Special Guests~ Everyone loves our special guests, and we have been so blessed to have some incredibly faithful, Godly, and gifted people join us to share their stories. Our guests offer testimonies of how God has used them or worked in their lives and offer hope that He can work in ours too.
Past guests have included authors, Lysa TerKeurst (Unglued, Made to Crave), Renee Swope (A Confident Heart), Karen Ehman (Let. It. Go.), Glynnis Whitwer (I Used to Be So Organized), Steven Furtick (Greater, Sun Stand Still), Sheri Rose Shepherd (His Princess Series), Deborah Smith Pegues (30 Days to Taming Your Tongue), Matthew Barnett (The Cause Within You & founder of the Dream Center), and more. We’ve also had radio personality Carol Davis from 106.9 the Light, as well as Samantha Reed, Wendy Blight, Wendy Pope, Rachel Olsen, and Micca Campbell from Proverbs 31 Ministries.
Each guest is invited based on their story and their willingness to share with us how God has moved in their life. They have so much to offer.
This time is no different. Our line up is spectacular! Our guests include actress Candace Cameron Bure of Roomag.com (actress, director, writer. You may remember her as DJ Tanner from Full House), Jill Savage of Hearts at Home, Karen Ehman, author of Let. It. Go., and Sharon Glasgow of Proverbs 31 Ministries. These calls will offer teaching, inspiration and connection. You will receive a personal message as well as real testimonies from women who have learned to “let it go” and walk with God in faith.
Calls will take place the following Monday evenings, 8 pm EST. (they are all recorded so you can listen later if you can’t be on live)
February 11- Jill Savage
February 25- Sharon Glasgow
March 4- Karen Ehman
March 11- Candace Cameron Bure
There is a fee for the conference calls, but they are well worth it. If you don’t think so, Proverbs 31 Ministries will refund your money. That’s how much we believe in the value of these calls. Order calls here.
Free Trial Call! Wondering if the calls are for you? Listen here to a recent Conference Call which includes an interview with Pastor Matthew Barnett of the LA Dream Center and a message on your purpose and potential by Melissa Taylor.
Sign up for the Conference Call Series today here. Hurry, there is limited space.
Winners from Tuesday’s blog post on Social Media are: (see below)
Email Angie, our OBS Executive Assistant at Angie@Proverbs31.org with your mailing address.
There’s still 3 more chances to win a Let.It.Go. Bundle! One of them is now.
In the comment section of this blog, ask a question about the Conference Calls or share a comment about the Conference Calls. If your comment relates to the calls, then you are entered. Enter by 10 pm EST.
***Also, Greater Conference Call Peeps, we still have one call remaining with Lysa TerKeurst. You will receive the information about that call in the next few weeks. Lysa’s schedule has been super filled lately and we are coordinating a time that will work best for everyone.
***Edit: Winners of 2 Let. It. Go. bundles from yesterday’s post are~ Katelin~ email krandle and Angela Satterly. Congrats ladies! Email Angie at Angie@Proverbs31.org with your address to claim your prizes!