Mar 19

Kick-Off for Stressed-Less Living

If you checked in with me yesterday, then you know I’m living a pretty stressed life. I bet many of you are too. That’s why I’m so excited for our next Online Bible Study, Stressed-Less Living by Tracie Miles. (Don’t you just wish you were sitting in that green chair right now?)  ~if you can’t see all of the pictures below, click here.

Stressed-Less Living Book Cover

We are kicking off this study with Author and Proverbs 31 Speaker, Tracie Miles! Tracie stopped by the Proverbs 31 Ministries office yesterday just to sign books for all the ladies who order books from Proverbs 31 Ministries. She stayed for hours!

SLL Tracie Miles Book Signing

SLL Tracie Miles Book Signing 3

SLL Tracie Miles Book Signing 4

Tracie arrived early Monday morning. With the help of some amazing volunteers, the books were lined up and Tracie began signing. She signed 1000 books! And she’s prepared to sign even more! If you order her book, Stressed-Less Living, from Proverbs 31 Ministries, your will be signed by her! You will also receive access to a 50 page study guide to accompany the book!

SLL Tracie Miles Book Signing 5

Stress relief is on the way! All of these books were packaged and mailed. We have more, so order yours today and sign up to join me for the Online Study of Stressed-Less Living.

Here are the chapters we will tackle during our Stressed-Less Living journey.

Discovering the Real Problem
Does it Really Matter?
The Silent Killer
Time for Change
Take Your Life Back
I Can Do It All by Myself…or Can I?
Overcoming Your Giants
Addicted to Adrenaline
Choose Your Weapons
Broken for Breakthrough
The Reset Button
Enjoying Your Stressed-Less Life

April 7th is the start date for the Stressed-Less Living Online Bible Study! Author, Tracie Miles is no stranger to stress. Her life is crazy chaotic! Yet if you see her, you see peace. How is that so? She shares that with us in this book.

This is what you can expect from this Online Bible Study:

12 weeks, 1 chapter per week
Bible study
Engaging discussion
Reading assignments
Video messages
Blog Hop
Prayer
Optional Conference Call Series
Author interaction
Optional Facebook Small Groups

Sign up in the top right corner of this blog.

Get the whole scoop here.

Buy the book here and get a signed copy and a 50 page study guide.

Comments

1. Lori (OBS Group Leader) says:

Yes, I do wish that I was sitting in that green chair right about now. Or at least sleeping. Can’t wait to start this study. I’m so ready!

2. Danielle M. says:

Can’t wait for this to start! But, what if I bought the book a while ago on Kindle? Is there a way to access the Bible study? Thank you!

3. Kara S (OBS leader) says:

This study cannot start soon enough. I’m so excited. Thanks Melissa!

4. Theresa Haskins says:

I am so sad! I already ordered/received my book. Can I purchase the guide?

5. Good morning Ladies I’m excited as well to begin this new journey with you all in stressed less living bible study. I already purchased my book and had the same question as some of you about the study guide.
    This is what I read on the site :-)

If you already have the book, you can email a request to receive the download to p31study@stressedlessliving.com. {Offer ends April 20, 2013.}

Have a blessed stressed less day!!!

6. Debbie Walker says:

This is exactly is exactly what I’ve been searching. I can’t wait to receive my book, just placed my order. Looking forward to the study and interactions with my new friends in Christ. I encourage others to sign-up and join in.

7. I cant even begin to say how excited I am about this study!!!

8. Nancy Silvers says:

I am SO stressed today about our finances….so excited to be starting this study. Invested in the book because I know it wil help me in this area!!

9. Carletta K. Stevenson says:

Finding this study is a real blessing from God. After having cancer, I am continuously battling illnesses, which I know is due to stress. As a single mom of four teenagers and a 22-year-old, there is always something stressful going on. Then there are other stresses of life in general. Some days I feel I am never going to get through them. However, God is good and He always helps me find the strength to overcome!