Anybody with me on this? Oh my, I had to laugh when I saw this online. Then I realized how true this graphic can be…or how true it is, for many of us today. This is why I am SO EXCITED about the next Proverbs 31 Ministries’ Online Bible Study, Stressed-Less Living. Perfect timing right?
Online Bible Study Checklist
- Computer or Online Access
- Stressed-Less Living Book by Tracie Miles (books purchased from Proverbs 31 Ministries will be signed by the author)
- Spiral Notebook or Journal
- Pen, pencil, highlighters
- Open Mind. Open Heart.
- Study runs April 7-June 29
- Each week contains loads of encouragement plus Bible study, 1 chapter from Stressed-Less Living, Memory Verse Challenge, Bible teaching, Blog Hop, Prayer, and a give away.
- Fits your busy schedule, you read the daily blog and complete assignment at your convenience
- It’s fun! Lots of fun~ we are serious about God and His Word, but we also like to have fun around here
- Assignments can be emailed straight to your inbox daily
- Conference Call Series
- Optional Facebook Small Groups (limited spaces available)
- Like us on our awesome OBS Facebook Page
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Pinterest
Sign up for this study today in the top right corner of this blog. (If you are receiving this via email, click here to go straight to the blog)
Send questions about this OBS to Angie@Proverbs31.org.
Sign up for the Bible study and leave me a comment about a stressful situation in your life. I will personally pray for you and you will be entered to win a copy of Stressed-Less Living! 5 winners announced Monday! I hope you will join me!