Y’all, thank you so much for sharing your blogs with us each week! We can’t wait to read what you have for us today!
First time hopping? CLICK HERE for important instructions and guidelines.
This week’s topics:
1. Transformed. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2 NIV
Haven’t taken the “verse mapping” plunge? Dig into this verse for three days and share with us how your heart responds to His message to you.
2. Power Surge. We’ve all experienced a power surge, one that brings our appliances into overload, popping circuit breakers, and blowing fuses. Well experiencing God’s presence is a whole other kind of power surge! Share a time when you have felt God’s presence in a profound way, or hear His voice speak directly to your heart.
3. Big Dream, Wee Step. Chapter 4. Is God calling you to make a change? Has He put a dream in your heart that seems just impossible to achieve? What is one little step you can take toward that dream. If you’re not sure, then start by sharing a prayer, asking God to keep your eyes and heart open to His leading.
4. #Legacy. Ok, we’re doing our #Blessed post a wee bit differently this week in honor of the Proverbs 31 Ministry’s Legacy Campaign! Is there a woman who has impacted your faith and influenced your life with God’s love? Perhaps a friend, sister, mother, grandmother, mentor or pastor’s wife? Check out the link above and share a post lifting up a woman in your life.
Next week’s topics:
1. Never Alone. The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” ~Exodus 33:14 NIV. Verse map our reflection verse for three days and share with us how your heart responds to His Word.
2. Plugged In. What is one way you plug into God? We know you are doing this Online Bible Study, but is there a daily devotion series or other devotional material you enjoy?
3. Taking it Back. Chapter 5 was packed! If you walk away from this chapter remembering only one thing…what would it be?
4. #Blessed. Add to your #Blessed entry or start one today!
Previous Stressed-Less Living Blog Hops
- SLL Week 1, Day 4 ~ Stressed-Less Living Blog Hop!
- SLL Week 2, Day 4 ~ Stressed-Less Living Blog Hop!
- SLL Week 3, Day 4 ~ Stressed-Less Living Blog Hop!
Yours in Christ,
OBS Executive Team