If your post is deleted for any reason, rest assured you will be emailed the reason why; trust me, we don’t like deleting posts and most of the time it’s simply a linking error. To avoid any hiccups, CLICK HERE for important instructions and guidelines. Thank you so much for your willingness to share!
This week’s topics:
1. Summoned by Name. “I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.” ~Isaiah 43:1b-3a
We have a deep reflection verse this week, so you may want to map it for more than three days! Dig in ladies!
2. Spiritual Vitamins. Chapter 9. We spend a great deal of time trying to keep ourselves physically healthy, but what about spiritually. What are some of your favorite “Spiritual Vitamins”? Which one do you take daily?
3. #Blessed. Stress can cause us to overlook the many blessings God has poured out into our lives. Make a list of five things God has blessed you with. Once you have listed five, try for five more…then five more…then five more. You can add to this list whenever you have something new to add. I.E. I am thankful for the dirty laundry because my family is well clothed. OR I am thankful for the beautiful weather we had today. OR Thank You Lord for my family.
Next week’s topics:
1. Healed. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. ~ Psalm 147:3 God raised HisSon in three days…imagine what He can do when you dig into this verse for three days! Map our reflection verse and share with us how your heart responds to His living and active Word.
2. Breaking Point. Chapter 10. What has brought you to your breaking point? Once you share, end with a prayer turning over your circumstances to God so that He can begin to bring healing and restoration. Has God already brought you healing? Then share your joy with us so that others may be encouraged!
3. Miracles. In this day and age, miracles still happen…we simply have a harder time believing them. If you have ever experienced or witnessed a miracle, we would LOVE to hear your testimony of His Glory
4. #Blessed. Add to your #Blessed entry or start one today!
Previous Stressed-Less Living Blog Hops
- SLL Week 1, Day 4 ~ Stressed-Less Living Blog Hop!
- SLL Week 2, Day 4 ~ Stressed-Less Living Blog Hop!
- SLL Week 3, Day 4 ~ Stressed-Less Living Blog Hop!
- SLL Week 4, Day 4 ~ Stressed-Less Living Blog Hop!
- SLL Week 5, Day 4 ~ Stressed-Less Living Blog Hop!
- SLL Week 6, Day 4 ~ Stressed-Less Living Blog Hop!
- SLL Week 7, Day 4 ~ Stressed-Less Living Blog Hop!
- SLL Week 8, Day 4 ~ Stressed-Less Living Blog Hop!
Yours in Christ,
OBS Executive Team