Jun 14

Roll Out the Red Carpet

Glamour! Grace! God! Yes! Yes! Yes! It is time to SAY YES TO GOD!!!!!

Red Carpet

Stephanie Clayton here, and it’s time to roll out the red carpet for our next Online Bible Study! “What Happens When Women Say Yes to God” by Lysa Terkeurst! And we are inviting YOU, our most distinguished, extraordinary, and celebrated guests to join us! The study will start July 28th and end September 7th. In the middle will come Real Hope for Real Life as you experience Real Change and Lasting Growth!

I wonder if your girls know how extraordinary you already are! YOU make this study what it is! You make it an awesome place for Biblical community! You make everyone in every circumstance feel welcome! You make this a safe place to come and ask for prayer, and share praise! You make this THE place to come and bask in God’s Word and amazing grace! Just look at what you girls accomplished this week!

PicMonkey Collage PicMonkey Collage2

Can I say amazing!?!? Saying “good job girls” would be the understatement of the year! There should be no doubt in our minds after looking at these amazing visual testaments of His Word that He indeed binds up the brokenhearted and bandages our wounds! He heals us and because of His grace we can focus on the Healer  rather than the hurt. We may be broken for a time, but we are going to break through. Stressed Less Living is ours to have through the peace only He can bring.

So are you ready to take the next step? Are you ready to go from Stressed Less Living right into saying Yes to God? If so, the red carpet is rolled out, and the time to sign up for the next study is now! It is super easy! Just fill in your information on the top right hand side of this page and click “Sign Up Now”! The only thing left to do is order the book! Here is what it looks like…

What_Happens_When_Women_Say_Yes_to_God_large

Click here to order from the Proverbs 31 store. Why the Proverbs 31 store? Because when you do, you support Proverbs 31 Ministries! And not only that, the first 3000 books will be signed by Lysa Terkeurst!!!

And finally I just want to say a big ole Texas thank you for letting me spend this week with you all. I have had such an amazing time reading your emails, your comments, and looking at your pictures! I love you all so much. Praying sweet blessings for each of you and I can’t wait to share with you again in the next study!!!!

Love, Stephanie Clayton

****The winner this week is Kathi who wrote blog number 19 on the blog hop! Congratulations Kathi! You have won a copy of “What Happens When Women Say Yes to God”. Email me at stephkeviryan@hotmail.com and we will get your book sent out!****

Comments

1. Debbie W. (OBS Leader) says:

Hey Stephanie a big ole’ Texas welcome back to you. Thank you for blessing me this week. Love your heart and enjoyed you challenging me to be creative. And I signed up already and my book is in my bookcase and I am trying not to delve into it so that I can continue to be blessed by Stressed-Less. Thank you, thank you for this week!

2. Signed up! It’s going to be another great one! Also looking forward to the conference calls! :) It’s been a great week Stephanie! Though I didn’t post a picture, I opened my eyes to SEEING scripture all around me.
    Love and Prayers,
    Beth A. (OBS Leader)

3. So excited to join you ladies in this study!!

4. Just signed up, looking forward to another wonderful study with everyone here!

5. Karen R. says:

I cannot tell you how much this study has gotten be back on track with my relationship with God and what better way to continue than “What Happens When Women Say Yes to God”! I am saying “YES”!! I love, love, love this ministry and pray continued blessings on it!

6. Already ordered my books a d registered. Can’t wait to get to get started.

7. Yesterday was a very bad day for me, yes I did come back to the study. Like today’s devotion I was the run away bride. Thank you to all who saw my post and responded with prayer, I cried reading all of them. It has been a very tough week for me, but I know somewhere in the midst of all that we have on our plate, God is there. I felt Him tugging at my heart last night to come back to Him. While I don’t understand it all and still struggle to get through it, I am still working through my trust. I did sign up for the next study and already have my book. Thank you all again.

• Praying, praying, praying!!! SO glad to see this post!

• Awesome Becky! I love you in Christ and am rejoicing. The journey is hard but God is so good! If I may share with you one example of what God did soon after my son’s suicide it is this: we were headed to the funeral home for the visiting hours and I had my Bible open in my lap and in desperation I prayed “Oh Lord God please give me something as I prepare for this.” And I went by God’s hand to Psalm 18: 16-19 ” He reached down from on high and took hold of me; He drew me out of deep waters. He rescued me from my powerful enemy, from my foes, who were to strong for me. They confronted me in the day of my disaster, but The Lord was my support. He brought me out into a spacious place; He rescued me because He delighted in me. ” I know I have yet to fully understand so much about his death and this verses meaning . But I know , I know my God was with my son even in the way he died and that he took him home. I will keep praying and you have blessed me. I came looking for you here this morning. Thank you. Lord Jesus take up Becky’s heart cries and heal her wounds. Heal her son and draw him to yourself in this place he is in. Thank you Jesus that you are there! Help Becky and her son to see you every where . In Jesus we cry out and we praise His powerful name. Amen . God bless you. Liz

• Marie (Ree) says:

Praising Jesus this morning and thankful to see your name again Becky and to read your post! I will continue to keep you in my prayers too!!
      I’ve signed up for the next OBS too and looking forward to what God reveals to all of us who say YES!

• Becky, I send you many huge hugs! and lots of love…♥♥

• Katrina says:

I’m so happy to read this today. I prayed for you yesturday, last night, when I awoke in the middle of the night, and when I awoke this morning and I will continue to keep you in my prayers. Continue to stay under the refuge of His wings and one day in the future, you’ll be ready to join Him in flight again.

• Diane W. says:

Becky! I’m so glad to see you are staying in the word! I just posted under yesterday’s post! I will keep praying for you and your son.

• Becky I am praying for you. As you know God has a plan for your family even through this valley. I know you have a strong heart for the Lord, because you listened as he tugged at your heart. While you can’t see it yet God is building the platform for your breakthrough and many of us are here to listen and pray as needed. I am so glad you did not let this pull you away. I look forward to speaking with you more. God loves you and so do I. When you are feeling doubtful please don’t hesitate to call out to someone. My email is belaine19@gmail.com. if you just need an ear please send me an email or pm me on Facebook. With love and support Elaine

• Kristy Aiken (OBS Group Leader) says:

Becky,
      I am also praying. I love the support in this community. All these OBS sisters love you and are praying for you! Praise God that you signed up for the next study.

• Praise the Lord Becky! Praise report to hear you are back! I loved reading once in a study on Ruth that God didn’t promise life would be comfortable with no troubles, but He did promise He will always be your comforter. His Word says “In this world you will have trouble…”. Troubles will come in various shapes & forms but doesn’t He say, “He has overcome the world.”. Nothing is too big for our God! So happy you are back and pressing on! Phil 3:14

8. Kelsey Ferguson says:

I am saying YES to this study! So excited!!

9. The collage is a beautiful picture of our Great Physician’s many bindings. I love just looking at it and pondering Him.

I’m all signed up for this next study and rarin’ to go! This seems like an exciting time of change and growth and YES.

10. Courtney says:

Stephanie, sending you a big ole Grapevine, TX thank you for a great week! I’m so excited about the next OBS! I signed up the morning. I know today isn’t Saturday, but I have an early praise report. My surgery went well and I’m already back at home! Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement. I love you all!

11. …. And, what happens when YOU say YES to GOD??????? hmmm, start praying girls, He has great plans for YOU YOU and YOUUUUUU –

Getting ready to change lives and change the World, one person at a time!!!!!!!!!!!! Let’s do this!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited! God is in the midst, I hope anyone reading this, if you think you aren’t sure if you can or should do this……
    DO it! God WANTS YOU TO! Be in prayer, let HIM lead you! HE LOVES YOU and wants to open doors for each of you into a deeper life in HIM.
    Bring in friends to do the study with you! Invite ladies from YOUR church to join us!

12. Ginny Blankenship says:

Signed up and I just KNOW it is going to be amazing! I have read the first two chapters and I think I have more words highlighted than not! Can’t wait to dig in with you gals!

13. Carmi Henderson says:

I am excited to do this study. Since this is my first study I am not sure how it works. Is there somewhere I can go for instructions?

• Kristy Aiken (OBS Group Leader) says:

Hi Carmi,
      You will come to Melissa’s blog everyday for assignments starting July 28th. Make sure you have your book by then :-) If you would like to be in a small Facebook group as an extra then you need to Facebook friend Lisa Kramp and ask to be in a small group. Not everyone is in a small group and they usually fill up fast. The main study still takes place on this blog and we love when you comment! You are going to love this upcoming study and we are so super happy you are here. If you have anymore questions, please ask.

Here is Lisa’s facebook page…I hope I got it on here right:-)

14. Katrina says:

Im all signed up for the next study. I can’t believe this one is going to be coming to a close soon, but I’m also excited to start the next one! Thank you Stephanie for your creative teachings this week. It’s been fun and I love your enthusiam!

15. TABITHA JONES says:

I am going to be getting registered for this next study. I can’t wait to see what God has in store for us ladies. I did not send in a photo of the collage but this verse has been powerful in my life this week. I work with 3 other ladies and they are all going through trials right now so I have shared this verse with them. I hope each one has a blessed weekend.

16. D'Edra Jefferson says:

Just signed up for this one. So Excited!! Thank you for all you do :)

17. This was my first week of this study. I found this website via a devotional a couple ago and I kept coming back everyday to read what was going on. I was simply amazed and wanted to be a part of it too! I was so happy I could join the rest of this study and cannot wait to fully be a part of the next one! Thank you so much!!

18. This has been a wonderful study and what a great, supportive group we all are. I have really enjoyed this study and can’t believe it is almost over but I’m already signed up for the next one and am looking forward. I excitedly noticed that I am the winner of the book this week but I’m having a problem with Stephanie’s e-mail. It keeps getting returned as undeliverable. Would love to claim my prize but I’m running out of ideas. Hope everyone has a blessed weekend. Looking forward to what’s in store for us next week.

19. Carol Anne says:

Feel the love flowing right back to you! Thank you for the invite, will sign up today! XO

20. I just signed up for the next study too!!! Yeah – I am super excited. Hope mine get’s signed…hehe. I love these OBS – they keep me in God’s Word. Thank you all for bringing them to us! You are so appreciated. God Bless You Richly.
    T

• Kristy Aiken (OBS Group Leader) says:

Hi Teresa,
      Love your enthusiasm! I am super excited. God is really moving in OBS!!!

21. Irma Bustos says:

Hey Stephanie, it seems we are neighbors-I live in Amarillo in the Belmar area. What a small world

22. Tristine says:

I am SO in with the next study. Signed up and excited to go. This will be my third study with you all. I have been so blessed by this blog and our small FB group #28. Kristy is an assume, loving, and wonderful leader. God is SO good ladies. What a privilege it is to be a part of such a worthy and wonderful ministry.

Thank you ALL.

Love in Christ,

Tristine

23. I am registered and waiting for my book to arrive. Woo hoo!

24. Kristy Aiken (OBS Group Leader) says:

Stephanie Clayton, I just love your writing. This post has me so excited to start the next study! I can barely contain myself :-) Thank you for some awesome teaching this week!

25. Yes, Stephanie… I enjoyed your teaching this week as well. I felt like you were right here with me! I loved the creative spin you included with the photos! I’m going to be using that idea! I am all signed up… Ready to say YES! Have a wonderful weekend!

26. Elaine Ledlow says:

Hey just wanted to let you know I got my autographed book and cant wait to get started!

27. Martha F. says:

I’m ordering my book today! So excited to do another Lysa book. These studies really bless me & help me stay close to God….thanks to P31, Melissa, & group 42. Love y’all!

28. I am so excited…I signed up, ordered my book, and I invited 27 friends.. Hallelujah!!!

29. MICHELE says:

Just signed up!! This is going to be a new experience for me and am excited about what GOD has in store for me!!