Jun 19

Join Our Next Online Bible Study

What Happens When Women Say Yes to God What_Happens_When_Women_Say_Yes_to_God_large

Online Bible Study (you can sign up in the top right corner of this page)
6 Week Study
July 28-September 7, 2013

Do you want to experience life in extraordinary ways? Then join our next Proverbs 31 Online Bible Study, What Happens When Women Say Yes to God by Lysa TerKeurst.  Through this study you will learn to:
  • listen for God’s voice and discern what He is asking you to do
  • see how wholehearted obedience honors His presence in your life
  • give yourself to Him and let Him affect lives around you in amazing ways

Your life can be crazy.  Your Bible Study doesn’t have to be.  We offer real hope, for real life in a comfortable setting. And best of all, you can participate at a time that works best for you from the comfort of your own home!

First 3,000 books purchased from Proverbs 31 Ministries will be signed by Lysa TerKeurst! Click here to purchase.

Free personalized Bible verses available to all who sign up when the study begins.

Video messages each week from Lysa TerKeurst.

Sign Up for the Yes to God Online Bible Stufy in the top right corner of this page.

We also recommend: Real Life Heart to Heart Conversations: Yes to God http://www.p31bookstore.com/collections/conference-calls/products/real-life-heart-to-heart-yes-to-god

You can follow Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies on FacebookTwitterPinterest, and Instagram.

Comments

1. Lynn Graham says:

I can’t wait till this bible study starts, I’m all fired up for it. I’m signed up and also have my book already.

2. Brenda E says:

This OBS has helped me realign with God. It gives direction and encouragement to spend time reading the Bible and praying. I have signed up for the next Bible study because as my children are growing up I feel the direction of my life should change, and I am looking for purpose and meaning. I am praying, trusting, and trying to have patience in God’s timing.

3. Karen R. says:

I am so blessed to have found P31 and I have already signed up for the next study! I think this study is following perfectly on the heels of this one we are finishing! I need something to keep me focused and accountable to staying in God’s word. I am ready to say Yes and see what happens!!

4. I am so excited. My daughter will be joining me in participating in this study! She is 25 and married and thinking about starting a family. I am so thankful she is desiring to grow closer in her walk with HIM!

5. Signed up last week and ordered my book, this time from Proverbs 31. Love it! So excited! Thank you! These online Bible studies continue to be such a blessing in my life, and I am so thankful that God opened this door for me! God bless!

6. Christine says:

I signed up! I’m looking forward to it! :)

7. My book is here and I am ready! I am anxious to see what God has in store for me during this study.

8. I am so ready for this. Lately I just cant get enough of hearing from God and His Word. These studies have pushed me closer the our Fathers heart. Excited to see what He’ll do through this one!!!

9. Just signed up. Will you be referring to the study guide, do we need it?

10. Jennifer says:

Already signed up – can’t wait! :)

11. Signed up, book ordered and posted on Facebook encouraging all my friends to join me! Loving this current OBS and looking forward to “When women say yes to God “.

12. Irma Bustos says:

Signed up, have my book and my cup of coffee is next to me so I’ m ready!

13. I ,too, am signed up and waiting for my book from Proverbs 31 Ministries. Looking forward to another study and the fellowship and sharing. Such a blessing! I would like prayer for my daughter as she is struggling right now with some health issues and needs a job as well. She is feeling very anxious and uncertain in some decisions she has to make. She is seeking prayer and is unsteady in her certainy about God,although a Christian , she is learning to lean on Jesus . I appreciate the prayer for her. Thanks . Liz

14. I signed up yesterday and ordered the book… This study brought so much good into my walk with God, I am really looking forward to the next study. This study was my first online bible study and I really find that it works much better than trying ro study all by myself. From now on I will participate in online bible study whenever it is available!

15. I signed up and can’t wait. I haven’t read this book yet, so I am extra excited.
    M. Waters

16. Katrina says:

Got the message that my book is on the way :-) Looking forward to it and promoting it every chance I get!

17. When I received the message that my book was on it’s way a few days ago, I had to resist to urge to literally shout WOOHOO. I was in Starbuck’s y’all. I’m not sure how that would have gone over… Can. Not. Wait.

• Stephanie Raquel says:

You could totally start a flashmob in Starbuck’s for OBS! =) Hee hee hee….

18. DebbieK says:

I’m signed up and ready to go. Can’t wait to see what God has in store for this study.

19. Stephanie Raquel says:

The beauty of this study is that it’s highly applicable to any season of life, there is video teaching incorporated into the study, and it’s only six weeks long. VERY, very do-able!!

There are also 3 amazing interactive group conference calls, now called “Heart to Hearts” … they’re gonna rock, too! You can listen live, or download an MP3. Hope you take advantage of these as well. (And no, I don’t get a dime from them … just have personally enjoyed & benefitted from them all!)

20. Signed up and ready to go!

21. Bree (OBS Facebook Leader) says:

So far, 13 ladies from our small Facebook group will be continuing on. So blessed!

I read the first chapter yesterday and WOW was it fantastic! I loved, loved the opening story!

22. I am so excited about this study. I book my book a few months ago when the bible book store where I live had all of Lysa’s books on sale. I can’t wait to get started.

23. Martha F. says:

I’m all signed up & ordered my book this week. Looking forward to another great study! :-)

24. Courtney says:

I’m already signed up and have my book!! :)

25. What great timing! I haven’t done a study with you in a while and now that I can and need to its what I need! Thank-you!
    AmyB

26. I am looking forward to another great study! I am excited about the video messages from Lysa – she is a wonderful, approachable speaker!

27. Marie (Ree) says:

Looking forward to it as well. I’ve bought the book but haven’t received it yet. Anxiously awaiting God’s plan through this study too!

28. Meg Derosier says:

I have signed up! and Ready to go just waiting to get a book cause I cant afford one i am hoping to win one here!

29. Melanie says:

I have already signed up and got book. I have loved the current study and can’t wait for the next.

30. Signed up and invited lots of other ladies to join. These OBS are such a blessing in my life!

31. I am looking forward to this next study. Have my book already. But really want to focus on these last weeks of this study. Trying not to jump ahead!!

32. I’ve signed up! I’m looking forward to the study!

33. Tabitha Jones says:

I have signed up and cant wait!!!

34. Lee Roberts says:

I am so excited about this next bible study. I have already signed up and I have signed up to be in one of the small group studies on Facebook too. I can’t wait to start it. I know it will be as powerful as this one.

35. Signed up & ready!!

36. Myrtle Cash says:

Have my book signed up & ready Can’t Wait !!

37. Myrtle Cash says:

Group 32

Trackbacks

1. […] Join Our Next Online <b>Bible Study</b> — Melissa Taylor, Online Bible <b>…</b> Go to this article […]