Around here we are all about, Real Hope for Real Life. What exactly does that mean?
- It means you can be yourself.
- You can trust us here.
- We aren’t going to sugar coat or pretend.
- We aren’t going to be fake. There’s enough of that in the world already!
- And we aren’t going to lead you down a path that has a dead end.
- We understand that life has its ups and downs. And we can talk about the truth of it all.
- It means that in this community your are welcomed, loved, and appreciated…where you are, for who you are, and how you are.
The NIV Real Life Devotional Bible for Women was written for women like us. Let me tell you why~
If you can’t see the video above, click here to view directly on You Tube.
*This week’s Blog Hop Topics can be found in this post.
*This week’s prize package (A Real Life Devotional Bible, 2 Yes to God books, and a $15 giftcard to Starbucks) will be awarded on Friday. Leave a comment for your chance to win!
Thanks for joining me today! Hope you are having a dynamic week!