Jul 1

In Case You Haven’t Heard…

12,500 ladies have already said “Yes” and signed up for this study.

Find out what the excitement is all about and join us!

What_Happens_When_Women_Say_Yes_to_God_large

What Happens When Women Say Yes to God

Do you want to experience life in extraordinary ways? Then join our next Proverbs 31 Online Bible Study, What Happens When Women Say Yes to God by Lysa TerKeurst.  Through this study you will learn to:

• listen for God’s voice and discern what He is asking you to do
  • see how wholehearted obedience honors His presence in your life
  • give yourself to Him and let Him affect lives around you in amazing ways

Your life can be crazy.  Your Bible Study doesn’t have to be.  We offer real hope, for real life in a comfortable setting. And best of all, you can participate at a time that works best for you from the comfort of your own home!

First 3000 books purchased from Proverbs 31 Ministries will be signed by Lysa TerKeurst! Click here to purchase.

Free personalized Bible verses available to all who sign up when the study begins.

Video messages each week from Lysa TerKeurst.

Sign Up for the Yes to God Online Bible Study in the top right corner of this page.

We also recommend: Real Life Heart to Heart Conversations: Yes to God (Previously known as our Conference Call Series. They are new & improved!)

You can follow Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies on FacebookTwitterPinterest, and Instagram.

Comments

1. Lori K (OBS Group Leader) says:

Woo Hoo! Can’t wait! Grab the wheel, because we are all in for a ride!

2. Katrina says:

Wow! How awesome! Truly can’t wait for it to begin!

3. Martha F. says:

Got my autographed book today….excited! :-)

4. Vanessa says:

I’m excited about this bible study. The first time I read this book, God did amazing things in my life!!!

5. I recieved my singed copy of the book yesterday. I am so excited.
    Do I need to complete anything prior to the July 28th start date?

Peggy

6. That is amazing to me! I received my book last week and am desperately trying not to devour the entire thing right this minute! Oh my, the exclamation points are running wild today. 😉

7. Yeah, I signed up in the very beginning and ordered the book through P31 and when it came it wasn’t signed. Kind of bummed. Did so many already get ordered that I missed out?

8. Can’t wait, so excited, Im praying my oldest daughter will sign up to we can participate together……

9. Wow! Talk about filling a need. This is awesome. Can’t wait.

10. Samantha Allen says:

Very excited and feeling very blessed for this Bible study!!! Do we need to purchase a book right away or will it be ok to get one after the study starts?

• Samantha, there will be reading assignments in week 1 when it starts. So as long as you have one by then, you should be good-to-go! I’d recommend ordering it sooner than later, though — just in case the publisher runs out and has to print more. (That happened with Let. It. Go. Zondervan had to scramble a bit at the beginning of our study.)

You could also consider an e-book if that works better to you! Hope that helps! =)

11. Yes I am all in!! Can’t wait to start! Looking forward to another exciting Bible Study!

12. Courtney says:

Melissa, I’m soooooo excited about this OBS! I’m stalking my mailbox to get my What Happens When Women Say Yes to God Book!
    I’m all in and ready!

13. Chris Oscarson says:

I would like to join but will be on vacation until July 31. Will that matter?

14. Monica R. Grimaldo says:

“One More Yes”…I recieved my autographed book and ready to go…I had (2) ppl sign up as well…Hope to get more signed up!!!

15. Monica R. Grimaldo says:

“One More Yes”

16. Millie Serrano says:

“One More Yes”. Looking foward!!!! :)

17. One more yes!

18. Looking forward to this bible study- sounds amazing. I FB’ed this as well and invited friends! 😉

19. My book shipped today! Can’t wait to get it and get started :)

20. Jackie M says:

One More Yes! Im In… I cant wait for the OBS to start! My book is sitting here staring at me say Read ME!!!

21. “One More Yes”

I am ready. A five year season of everything “no” in my head with respect to living relationally with God needs to stop! Having lost my Mom two weeks ago, this series is where my heart meets the road if chaos and healing begins for complete and continuous surrender.

So, YES… One More Yes.

22. One more yes!!!

23. One More Yes!

24. One more yes!

25. Ok So I have never done anything like this before! I am however really excited about it! I don’t know how any of this works and have to say I am not overly experienced in this blog thing. I did notice how many have signed up and am excited that an online bible study can reach so many people!!

26. One More Yes!

27. Jackie Laird says:

One More!

28. Teresa Awtrey says:

One more Yes!!

29. lynn fincher says:

YES! It is going to be an exciting time!!

30. MICHELE says:

yes i will attend the bible study!!!