Jul 9

Please Take The Next Step

You may have already received this message today via eMail. But if not, read on.

Hey Yes Girls,

Hope you all are doing great! I’m so excited that you have signed up for the next Proverbs 31 Online Bible Study, What Happens When Women Say Yes to God.

Today I had a meeting with my co-leader for this study, Nicki Koziarz. Next weekend we will be recording some video messages for our Yes to God study. We met today to discuss details. Hang on ladies, God is already moving. During our two and a half hour meeting, God took our plans and transformed them into His plans. We are absolutely in awe of what transpired during our time today. We are overjoyed and can’t wait to share it with all of you.

I’ve learned that we will get out of a Bible study what we are willing to put in. I receive life change stories after each study. What I find interesting is that the ladies I hear from have something in common. They got involved on a deeper level.

Our ladies who report real life change took a risk. They participated in the Real Life Heart to Heart Connection Calls Or they participated in the blog by sharing in the comment section. Or they joined a Facebook Small Group. Or they did all of the above.

****Real Life Heart to Heart Connections: Yes to God~ My favorite part of the study because this is when I get to really personally challenge and encourage the ladies on the call. We hear of more life change from these calls than any other part of this ministry. Why? Because we get to talk real life heart to heart. These calls are highly interactive. And we always have a guest who will empower and challenge us. Sign up for these here. Our guests on this call series are: Christian recording artist and Grammy nominated~Mandisa, NY Times Bestseller and Proverbs 31 Ministries President~Lysa TerKeurst, and P31 editor~ Samantha Reed Evilsizer. Yes this has a cost but it IS WORTH IT! Everyone who participates in these calls says they are so glad they did.

Comment Section~ This is where we share real life daily on the OBS blog. If you visit the OBS blog daily and respond then you are actively participating and I love that! Your voice (comment) matters! You can comment on each blog post at the bottom of each post.

Facebook Small Groups~ I wish we could offer small groups to everyone, but for now we can only provide them to those who are on Facebook.  If you want to join a group of ladies who will walk beside you, be there for you, and encourage you through this study, a Facebook Small Group could be for you. To join a Facebook Small Group you must be on Facebook. Then friend Lisa Kramp, our awesome and beautiful Small Group Coordinator.  Or email P31obsfbministry@gmail.com. Let her know you want to join a group.

No matter how you join us, we just ask that you join in. Make the effort. Take the next step. Just do it.

Consider yourself invited to take the next step. Do something that will challenge you. Do something that will encourage you. Join us in community. Pick one or all of the above. I promise it will be worth it.

I love y’all and I’m so thrilled you are joining Proverbs 31 for the next Online Bible Study!

Will you take the next step? I hope so.

Love y’all,

*****We have a great contest going on right now where you can win an awesome Mandisa Cd, the best Lyst TerKeurst book, and the newest release from Proverbs 31 Ministries. Click here for details, winners announced tomorrow!

Comments

1. would like to follow but don’t understand how to leave my comment.

• Debbie W. (OBS Group Leader) says:

Arlene scroll down below your reply and you will see previous post which will take you back to yesterday and you can post a comment there.

2. Jennifer says:

Lisa’s e-mail link didn’t work for me – any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Jennifer

3. I originally did not sign up for the next study…didn’t think I had time. Some things have happened in my life over the past few weeks and I think it is God working on me to sign up and say yes to doing the study. I emailed my fb small group leader with my change of heart and now hope she still has room for me. I am excited to see what God has planned for me with this study! God bless Proverbs 31 and all the godly women involved!

4. Melanie says:

I too was originally going to sit this one out, but the more I thought about it the more I thought how can I tell God Im too busy or too tired…I have learned so much about myself over the last two studies and the amazing ladies I have met that genuinly care for someone they have never met is priceless! I am thankful to be involved with such an amazing group of caring sisters in Christ! Thank you!

• Oh Melanie!!! Happy that you will be with us for this sudy! God is doing amazing things through each of us as we dig into teaching us more on how to live deep in His amazing love for us.

5. Malinda yoast says:

Be on live call
    Listen to recorded call on your time

Mandisa
    Lysa terkerust
    Samantha Rees evilsizer

6. I love the Conference calls and the ability to listen to them later as I lead a group that some times on same day as calls. This opportunity to receive from those calls in a “no rush” time of fellowship God meets me with renewed strength. For me they are a must have for my studies. This will be my third study I’m looking forward to after finishing the “In the Gap” with Wendy. Last nights calls in rolli g through my mind today and I’m adding the new way to journal my prayers with confidence to see more answers and clearer ways to keep prayers into continued prayers. I’m just a little excited to continue in going deeper with God.

7. This is my 5th OBS. Well, I guess I’ve done 4 full books. This in the gap being the 5th. Anyway, I love these OBS! Absolutely love my FB small group to pieces! Get so much encouragement from those ladies. It’s just amazing to communicate with women from so far way in real time!! Love it all. Last night was my first conference call. Nights are super busy for our family of 6, so I always hesitate to sign up. But that one being a free one, I thought I’d take a chance. I am so glad I did! I really enjoyed it! Thanks, melissa, for doing such a great job! And for keeping it real! That’s the think I love most about Prov 31 ministry leaders. You are all so transparent admitting your weaknesses trusting God to be your strength; encouraging all of us and giving us hope as we try to do the same. Love you all!

8. This is my first online Bible Study and I’m really looking forward to it! I have sent a friend request to Lisa on Facebook! Sara

• Glad you are join. This is going to be an incredible time for us all God is good and has awesome plans for us all

9. This is a new experience for me too! I am so looking forward to it, thank you for the excitement you are generating even before the study begins! I don’t really participate on facebook, but I just might for the small group factor! God Bless! Kim

• Kim you wont regret being on face book group, its a safe loving place where we are looking and doing the same thing getting to know our God. The groups are so full of love and support, we laugh, we cry, we love and we have a bond like nothing I’ve very felt . You won’t regret. hope you will join.
      In Gods love Denise

10. Cant wait for the study to begin, my daughter is going to sign up so that we can do this together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. This is going to be great

12. Hey, a newbie here. I think I understand the online part-I guess I’ll find out for sure in a few weeks, I don’t have facebook (I know…I hear the gasps of surprise!) is there any other venue for small groups? From comments and looking around the online study you can read anytime then post a comment like I’m doing now, then everyone just keeps the comments/thoughts coming as it fits into their schedules??

13. Sheri M says:

This is my second study with P31. I am a mom of 5, 3 girls 2 boys. Three of them are triplets. My oldest is 20 and in college studying special education at a christian college. My triplets are 14 and starting high school this year. My youngest is 13 and in 8th grade. I work full time as a vet tech and part time in our church office. I have been married to my husband for 23 years. Most people think my plate is full but it is quite normal to me. Once everyone leaves home that is when my plate will feel quite empty. I am signed up for this study because I want to learn to say YES to God instead of myself and others all the time!!

14. Kelly baker says:

I am soooo excited about this OBS!!! It was totally a God thing for me.
    I had seen a post shared on fb which was a quote from the book and then
    about a week later a link to Melissa’s pg for study on the book. I have read Lysa’s “Unglued” and it changed my life in a lot of ways, praise be to God!! I CANNOT wait till July 28th :). BTW, my name is Kelly baker I’ve been married for 15 yrs the end of month and we have two beautiful children. I work at a preschool and absolutely LOVE children!!! I strive daily to be all I can be for The Lord in everything and to seek Him with my whole heart!!!!

15. Mina Adamovage says:

I chose to do this study because I realized that I need to be a “yes” woman. I realized I needed to be in a more deeper relationship with God so that I recognize His voice and do what He says.

My name is Mina and I live in northern New Hampshire. I am 54 and will be 55 in August. I have three grown children and seven grandchildren (one due in August). I have an absolutely wonderful husband, Marty. I also suffer with chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia and I am in constant pain. I don’t work any longer due to this. My life has changed significantly since becoming sick and I am trying to use this time to focus on growing in a deeper relationship with God. I am able to minister to my middle daughter who suffers from bipolar and anxiety. She has two children under the age of three and isn’t married. She lives near us and we are able to take the children to Sunday School and my daughter comes with us. If I had been working, I just wouldn’t have had the time to spend with them that I have now. Which has helped me very much in dealing with a life changing illness.

God has given me so many blessings and I need to learn to listen and obey.

I hope I will be able to do this study correctly. I did purchase the interactive workbook. I too, am not on facebook and I have never done a conference call. I did get to this so maybe there is hope for me to get technical.

Looking forward to this.

In Christ,

Mina

16. I too am trying to learn where to comment…… Is this the correct location?

Thanks, Violet

17. I have friended several of the writers and the obs site. I also am linked through pintrest. I love being able to go back and reread what I am responding to..

18. Janet Kramer says:

I too and linked through Facebook and Pinterest

19. Praying for all of you ladies who have stepped out in faith to bring Bible Studies to women who may not have a place to connect outside of the internet. You will touch many lives. Praying for something to touch each of you and bless you for your service!