Jul 17

Real Life Connections

I love the prayer piece we’ve added to our Yes to God Real Life Connection Calls. Makes it more personal. I can’t wait to connect with so many “Yes Girls!”

Real Life, Heart to Heart Connections (formerly known as the conference call series)~ You will be personally challenged and encouraged on these calls. We hear of more life change from these calls than any other part of this ministry. Why? Because we get to talk real life, heart to heart. These calls are interactive, giving you the opportunity to share input and ask questions. And we always have a guest who will empower and challenge us.

• 3 Calls with messages and a special guest who’s story will inspire you (Mandisa, Lysa TerKeurst, Samantha Evilsizer, Melissa Taylor, & Nicki Koziarz)
  • A call midweek for prayer and encouragement from your OBS leader every week of study
  • Each call is recorded so you never miss a thing if you can’t join live. A link to listen or download the call will be sent to you.

Click here to purchase our Real Life, Heart to Heart Connection Calls

Read what these past call participants had to say:

Amy: I must express how awesome it was to spend time with God and with other godly women. I came into this conference call stressed with a bad headache. When I hung up, I felt refreshed and rejuvenated. How amazing!

Debbie: The calls are like icing on the cake for me. I love the studies and love all my group work; they are the cake, but when there is a conference call, I stop and listen and then I usually listen again. They add so much to the studies, and Melissa always has something special to add that blesses your heart; her prayers, her devotion and her instruction bless me each time we have a conference call. I would not miss them!

Lori: Conference calls with these ladies bring reality to our study. You can hear their voices, and you can feel their pain and joy as they share with us. I feel like we are friends, and never want the call to end. When I share from the call I say “my friend told me”… But, the best part is that we can go back and listen to them again and again; it’s not just a one time call.

Charlotte: I never signed up for the conference calls because I thought, “What could being on a call with 100’s of other people really bring me”? Reluctantly, I signed up. The very first call I was on, and the first question asked, was an issue I had been dealing with and praying about. I felt I had received an answer in prayer, and God used that call as confirmation of His response. It is also so warming and adds such a feeling of familiarity to hear everyone’s voice and tones during the calls versus only seeing their typing. After my first conference call, it was amazing how I started reading the blogs and hearing the leaders voices in them.

Comments

1. So excited for the calls this study!!! The Guests, the new mid-week calls, and a great leader all wrapped up in one opportunity – who would want to miss that?!

• Katrina~
      Thanks and it’s so true! These calls are such a blessing, I love them! I love being able to connect to our group of ladies. I also love our guests. I’ve learned so much from them. But what I’m especially excited about this time is the addition of mid-week prayer. Each week we’ll be hosting a call just for prayer with our group! I am so looking forward to this!

2. Janet F (P31 OBS Prayer Warrior Team) says:

I love the conference calls, I listen live the night they are scheduled and then the next day I download them a listen over and over. I would not miss them!!!!!!!!

3. Pat (OBS small group leader) says:

I am always uplifted after a conference call — it is so WONDERFUL to hear the voices of Melissa and the special guests, and I love to hear the questions of others participating in the study. Melissa ALWAYS opens the calls in prayer, and this such a sweet blessing as she turns each call over to the LORD. When I’ve been unable to be on a call live, I just listen to it via my computer the next day. You will love, love, love these sweet connections with other sisters in Christ!! 😀

4. Debbie W. (OBS Group Leader) says:

I love the calls. Always look forward to them and being with all the girls. I love how Melissa always opens them up – it’s exciting – her prayers are beautiful and uplifting. The guests always have something to say that touches my heart – it’s like God knows what I need that moment. I love being able to go back and listen to them again and that is a big plus because they are available for awhile for us to revisit and I always hear something I missed. If I have an emergency, I know it will be ok, because tomorrow I’ll have a code where I can call in and listen. You will love these calls. Give them a try and you’ll want to do them every study.

5. Lee Roberts says:

I wish I could do this but right now even this is not something I can afford to do. I will be prying about it though.

6. This will be the first time that I am participating in the conference calls and I am thrilled! Many of my OBS sisters kept saying how encouraging they were and how they were surprised again and again how applicable to messages were. I’m in!

• Janet F (P31 OBS Prayer Warrior Team) says:

You will love them Missy!! I always make sure I change my schedule at work so I don’t have to work those nights, even though I can download them and listen the next day, there is something special about being on the call live!!! It is so personal. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, them!!!!!♥

7. This is the first time I will be participating in the calls I am so excited!

• Janet F (P31 OBS Prayer Warrior Team) says:

You will not be disappointed Elaine, spread the word to your friends :)

8. Janet F (P31 OBS Prayer Warrior Team) says:

Lord I pray for those who you are speaking to today to get involved in the Heart to Heart conference calls. I pray that they would be obedient to your voice and participate in them if that is what you are calling them to do. If they cannot afford them, I pray for those who can, to listen to your voice and be blessed by blessing someone else with the calls by purchasing the calls for them. Lord soften our hearts to hear your voice today and answer that voice, in Jesus Name Amen.

I know when I first heard about the calls I thought about other things I wanted to spend that money on, new shoes, jewelry, a new top. But it was so worth me giving up the material things and getting the calls. I have been so blessed by all of them. I even went to the website http://www.p31bookstore.com/collections/conference-calls and purchased calls that were done before I even heard of these OBS’s. I have been blessed by those also!! Join us for the calls ladies you will be blessed!!! ♥

9. Barbara Prince OBS Small Group Leader says:

Good Morning or Evening to my sisters from around the world! Isn’t that exciting to know that so many ladies from so many countries will be joining together for this study?
    I want to tell you all that you would not regret getting the Conference Calls. You will get more out of them than you might think. It’s really great to hear the voices behind the teachings and to get a little deeper and a little more personal information. I love the calls and I believe you would too. If at all possible, please sign up for them.
    Love and Prayers to all of you!

10. I echo everyone! These calls ARE life changing and I so love all of the women who have dedicated their time to speak with us. Naturally I can’t wait to hear from Lysa and MANDISA! I saw her in concert and man can that woman sing and dance. Oh, and she is an amazing woman of worship.

Melissa, thank you for all you are and all that God has done with you. These calls have been life changing for me and I cannot wait for our new ladies to experience what I have. Praise God!

11. TABITHA JONES says:

I did the conference calls in the Letting GO study and loved every minute of it, but it is just not going to fit in my budget this time. I am praying there will be a way before they start but if not I will do my best in the study and get as much as I can out of it.

• Debbie W. (OBS Group Leader) says:

Tabitha just do what you can do and watch for freebies and giveaways. Praising that you are in the study with us and God is up to something mighty with each of us. Hugs.

12. Monica S says:

I’M so excited to have another connection to God and women of God. I can never have to many in my life.