Aug 5

FREE WOMEN’S EVENT (Really it’s free!)

Y’all~ I haven’t been this excited about an event in a long time. And this one’s free! And really really good.

You can attend this LIVE- like sitting in the actual audience. That’s where I’ll be.

Or you can watch LIVE- in the comfort of your own home. Alone or with friends! Still a great option!

The Best Yes Webcast Women’s Event is almost here!

The Best YesWebcast Graphic[6]

Join Lysa TerKeurst and some of her pretty amazing and special friends LIVE, August 12th!

You can get more information, sign up to get an email reminder, or get tickets to join us LIVE in audience here.

Let’s Chat:

If you are going live, please let me know in the comment section! I will  be there and I’d LOVE to meet you!

Or if you will be joining LIVE via the wonderful internet, let me know that too! During the webcast, I will be LIVE tweeting, Facebooking, and I understand that there are prizes involved. I love prizes! :)

I can’t wait for this event and I really can’t wait for The Best Yes to release next week. I had the privilege of reading it early and it’s one of the best books I’ve ever read in my life!

I hope to see many of you there!

Comments

1. Aimee Faison says:

I will be attending with a very dear friend to the event! We are both looking forward to a wonderful time not only in our travel there ( we are coming from Yorktown, VA) but also with the anticipation of being around other women of God and seeing what He will do in our midst!

2. Bernice Johnson says:

I will be here in my easy chair with you on the 12th.,,

Sound like fun and I love prizes also, so pick me.

3. Melissa! Looking forward to seeing you there!! So exciting!!!!

4. I will be there in person! Looking forward to meeting you and all of our other FABULOUS OBS ladies!!! YAY!!!

5. I was so excited for this event when I first read about it that I accidentally signed up for the live event. Now, I wish I could actually attend in person, but that’s not possible unfortunately. So I undid that and signed up for the reminder to watch the event at home where at least I can wear fuzzy slippers : )

6. Kelly Davis says:

I can not attend live but am so glad that I can do it from the comfort of my home. You are such an inspiration! Thank you!

7. Wendy (Proverbs 31 Ministry Volunteer) says:

I’ll be there live from Wisconsin! Is it only for women? My son is traveling with me.

8. Tina Eubanks says:

I will be “live” in my easy chair. Can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. I’ll be there via the internet. What time?

10. Melissa, will be there in person! Can’t wait to see everyone!

11. Susan House says:

WooHoo! Can’t wait! Wish I could be there in person but will have to settle for LIVE on the internet :) I’ll be facebooking so will hope to score some The Best Yes swag ;)
    So excited for Lysa. It’s gonna be another record breaker! To God be the Glory!

12. Lisa Jahnke says:

Hi Melissa!! I will be watching the webcast from the great state of Texas! Very excited! Can’t wait! :-)

13. Connie Lawson says:

Hi Melissa, I will be joining LIVE via the internet. Lookinh forward to the webcast, I was blessed to hear Lysa twice in Fairfax, Va. At WOF. Thanks for the info. That you’ll be LIVE tweeting, Facebooking, etc. all that and prizes too! I love prizes!

14. I will be watching form my home.

15. Leslie M says:

OOHHH I am SOOOO excited! I will be participating online!

16. Phyllis Nichols Gutierrez says:

I will be there with a friend from church. We are both so excited to be participating and cannot wait for the OBS to begin.

I met you two years ago at a Lysa’s Sit & Sip Luncheon.

Blessings

17. Kathleen Bennefield says:

I’ll be hanging with the online gang again!! Excited to be back!!!

18. Patricia Toney says:

I would love to be there live, but the Internet will be just as good. I look forward to being apart of this event. Thank you Lord for giving me this opportunity!

19. Jennifer Cameron says:

I will be joining by webcast. I’m looking forward to it.

20. Looking forward to “joining” via the internet. Thank you!

21. Connie Moreno says:

I would love to attend in person but I will be joining via the internet which I am sure will be just as wonderful. Looking forward to it!!!!!!!

22. Suzie Doyle says:

Hey Melissa,
    Oh I wish I could attend in person! Far too many things happening over there that I wish I could attend. Maybe I should move from UK! Hehe!! Anyway thank goodness for the internet, I will watch online and I’m sure enjoy it too.

23. CarolAnne says:

Hey Melissa! Yep, will be “attending” via the web. Sounds great, can’t wait for my book to get here, too : )

24. Ann Marie says:

I plan on attending via internet. Looking forward to it.

25. I will be “attending’ via the internet. I am so excited for this book!!