***After you check out our next online Bible study below, click here to see what OBS is all about and why you may want to join us.
- listen for God’s voice and discern what He is asking you to do
- see how wholehearted obedience honors His presence in your life
- give yourself to Him and let Him affect lives around you in amazing ways
Your life can be crazy. Your Bible Study doesn’t have to be. We offer real hope, for real life in a comfortable setting. And, best of all, you can participate at a time that works best for you from the comfort of your own home!
Free personalized Bible verses available to all who sign up when the study begins.
Video messages each week from Lysa TerKeurst.
Sign Up for the Yes to God Online Bible Study in the top right corner of this page.
We also recommend the call series: Real Life Heart to Heart Conversations: Yes to God
What Happens When Women Say Yes to God Online Bible Study
What You Must Know
1. The study takes place at http://melissataylor.org. This is your #1 source of information. All other outlets, such as Facebook and Twitter are just options. The study is not run on Facebook, and you do not have to have Facebook or Twitter to do this study–Only my blog. You may hear me refer to Facebook and Twitter on occasion–I use them as supplements and free options for more interaction.
2. Every Sunday, beginning July 28th, the What Happens When Women Say Yes to God suggested assignments for that week will be posted at http://melissataylor.org . You can give yourself a reminder to check my blog daily or sign up to receive my blog via email. This sign up is different than signing up for the Yes to God Bible Study. Look UNDER my picture in the right column. You should see a place to subscribe to my blog posts via Feedburner or Email. I suggest email. That way the study will always come to you, and you don’t have to remember to come to it. It is up to you to check for the weekly assignments. If you have ANY problems understanding how to do this, just ask. (There is no certain time of day that you have to check my blog–check it at your convenience. That’s the beauty of an online study!)
3. There will be useful content on my blog pertaining to the Yes to God study all during the week. I highly encourage blog participation. This is where worldwide community takes place. There will be homework and study ideas, memory verse suggestions, discussion questions, video messages, and opportunities for anyone who blogs about Yes to God to share their blog post weekly. You have to visit my blog daily or subscribe to the posts (see #2) in order to access everything the study offers.
4. You must have the What Happens When Women Say Yes to God book in order to participate in this Online Bible Study. We will be using the book. You will not need any other Yes to God materials at all, but you do need the book. You can order or pick up the book almost anywhere books are sold; however, we have plenty here at Proverbs 31 Ministries. Click here to purchase Yes to God. (Note: If you ordered other Yes to God materials, you will LOVE them. Use them for personal use to enhance this study.)
5. Other items that will be helpful for this study: a Bible, a notebook, pen or pencil, and highlighter.
6. You will get out of this study exactly what you put in to it. As your Bible Study Leader, I will be encouraging you to keep up with our schedule by carving out a specific time to work on Bible Study. Make this study a priority. You signed up. To me that means you are making a real commitment to this study. You can do this! Make this a priority in your life. You are worth it! And you won’t regret it!
7. Online Bible Study Archives~ If you ever miss a few days or miss a post, have no fear! Every part of this study on this blog is saved in our archives. Just below the Proverbs 31 Ministries logo in the right column, you will see “Online Bible Study Archives”. Click “Yes to God” and you will find all posts pertaining to this OBS.
8. Our OBS Team wants to hear from you. There are many ladies who work behind the scenes to make sure this all comes together. Please share with us in the comment section during the study. We love to hear from you and it lets us know we aren’t alone. We desire real life community. We need you. You are a valuable part of this OBS.
Options for You
Options are just that–options! Good–but not required.
1. Real Life Heart to Heart Conversations: Yes to God ~Conference Calls~ Ask those who have participated and they will tell you; they LOVE the conference calls! Check out the awesome content here.
2. Online Bible Studies Facebook Page~ There is activity for Facebook users pertaining to our study 24 hours a day, on both sides of the world on this page. If you are a Facebook user, please “Like” our Online Bible Studies Facebook Page and join in the fun. We also have special events on our Facebook page, like parties, study discussion, and conference call notes.
3. @P31OBS~ If you are a Twitter user, then you already understand what @P31OBS means. Yes, that is our Twitter name. If you are a Twitter user,follow us on Twitter for inspiration and information that you can use.
4. Pinterest~ This is one of the fastest growing crazes on the internet right now. If you are into Pinterest, you are in luck, because so are we! We will have verses and key themes from our OBS posted regularly and ready for you to pin on your boards! Follow us on Pinterest!
Previous Online Bible Studies:
Stressed-Less Living, by Tracie Miles – April, 2013
Let. It. Go, by Karen Ehman – February, 2013
Greater, by Steven Furtick – November, 2012
Unglued, by Lysa TerKeurst – September, 2012
I Used to Be So Organized, by Glynnis Whitwer – June, 2012
An Untroubled Heart, by Micca Campbell – March, 2012
Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst – January, 2012
A Confident Heart, by Renee Swope – September, 2011
Hidden Joy in a Dark Corner, by Wendy Blight – June, 2011
It’s No Secret, by Rachel Olsen- March, 2011
Made to Crave, by Lysa TerKeurst – January, 2011